B Series Intake on a 4G9X ....adaptor flange

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
Bro, on ur adapter tu, u drill the hole slightly bigger to commonize both the 4G9X and Bseries bottom screw hole...

Do u still need to enlarge the hole of the manifold..?

virqai

Known Member
Dec 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Nice... Good work...
T.q bro,this post i hope u(open this tred) and all frenz not mind coz its out from topic....sory:adore:
but just want to share the same tecnical i do fabricate B.series last post...this intake all frenz know came from EV3.my frenz want me to fit into VR4 head...small hole intake to big hole intake vr4 head. ..so i reweald all bottom flange and port its back to spec...make 4 new hole for extra injector/custom feul rail/externer pot for 2 boost sensor switch(he plan to put inside cabin).....my all frez here cant make some discussion pros and con about....intake runner,plenum cheamber size,T.B size,air flow etc la about intake sistem...coz for me intake design one of major point to help increase HP and respons for revving engine..how to get plenty of mass air flow into cilinder?..hope cant share your espireance and knowledge...thanks

Attachments

devilz 78

Known Member
Jul 25, 2008
kuala lumpur
So bro can u pm me for how much of this cost thanks..:adore:

Hi frenz..just to share my Diy :stupid:b series intake can fit to 91,92,93 single or doch head.Mivec also can la.i'v make alot to my frenz..juz want to share Diy...all circle hole must reweld back coz not realy match,specialy hole 1&4.than match port with gasket head la...then recut and some must topup weld to make the flange same like gasket use than port for look like ori.drill stud hole,skiming flange face.the last is to make munt for acesory like coil,sensor,cable,T.B(match port) etc. i prefer to use feul rail B series back..want to look cun use from EG.than polish until shine...but if u use 93 injector.the rubber injector oil ring at B series must port coz to fit...to make like this more coz la..but good match port and look like ori fit....but if my frenz want look more ori..then i make like this red wira terus dia puas hati:hmmmm:

ACQ2305

500 RPM
May 25, 2007
HeadHunters
Not so fast,..dont close. just yet. Am in the midst of changing mine..Will see if it is an easy change.

ACQ2305

500 RPM
May 25, 2007
HeadHunters
Joe,got mine installed already. But it really took effort.. hahaha...
First off,the holes for the bolts, were out by a bit..had to re do the holes for the head bolts..Then it was just creativity in order to install the cable throttle, fuel line,as i kept the honda fuel rail..But,kinda satisfied with it... Lighter, and responsive..And if my feeling is correct, fuel consumption got a little better... :) Now,maybe just a Mivec TB and bigger injectors? And SAFC...

joe_mirage

1,000 RPM
May 7, 2006
rotationperminute.blogspot.com
hehe. so how about the intake holes? does it follow your 4g9x head?

mine also need tuning. collecting money for a dyno tuning again after installing the skunk2 intake.

ACQ2305

500 RPM
May 25, 2007
HeadHunters
The intake runner to the head? The 4 inlet holes isit? Hrmm..From the B16A intake gasket, i did compare it with the 91 intake manifold,the runners more or less was about the same..So i did not do anything to that part,like making it match etc.
But the headache was for the bolts, when installing the intake on the head..took lots of patience..But started easy,no problem..So, lesson learnt,when drilling the holes,make sure it is exactly where the bolts are...hahahahahaha....

joe_mirage

1,000 RPM
May 7, 2006
rotationperminute.blogspot.com
hahahaha. good then. get it tuned after u have installing ems. you will get better power as your afr will be corrected to suit all the mod that have been done

ACQ2305

500 RPM
May 25, 2007
HeadHunters
Yeap,was thinking of getting a simple SAFC.Should be just sufficient for my 91..Simple mods,only to adjust it to it's potential...But if im saving fuel,im happy... hahaha
Keep us updated on your Skunk intake mods...before and after dyno if you have any..

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

You’ve no doubt been reading a lot of news about Lamborghini Kuala Lumpur across the digital pages on Zerotohundred recently. This is clear indication of their steadily growing presence here in Malaysia. Yesterday saw the official launch of their new 3S center (Sales, Service, Spare parts) in Glenmarie, Malaysia; a key ingredient of Automobili Lamborghini’s...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience