Automotive Paint Shop[Urgent]

LilKeV84

Known Member
Feb 7, 2005
Subang Jaya
Visit site
Hey, I need to know as many shops selling automotive paints as possible. Need to check the price for Pearlescent paint. So far 1 in sunway quoted me 100 bucks per litre, not sure is this the market price or just hiked up. Somewhere around klang valley lah(not too outskirts i hope).

Need this to paint my car. Gonna try painting myself(with my friend DarkAccoon). Once successful, hey maybe we can help paint stuff for zth members here for a much smaller fee that those paint shops. =) (we've got the air compressor, air brush and stuff, just need a good, reliable and affordable paint shop)

so ppl, some help? :)

jaywat

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
u guys do air brush stuff??

LilKeV84

Known Member
Feb 7, 2005
Subang Jaya
Visit site
no lah, just plan to do normal painting =)
original play was my friend wan paint his interior(still experimenting, see how the paint react, the looks, whether will peel or not etc).
i pulak wanna paint my 2 cars(maybe 3 =P )

just gotten the stuff few days ago, now testing... =)

khguan

4,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
hmm... pearl paint... yep RM100 per liter is de price... last time i asked a damn cheap workshop cum painter.. he also said de paint cost RM100 per liter...

LilKeV84

Known Member
Feb 7, 2005
Subang Jaya
Visit site
izzit? coz i heard my fren say he heard b4 1 fellar got 60 bucks per liter...dunno true or not

then sumore the paint shop he went to check(sunway) say that they got 2 types of pearlescent...dunno what "small flakes" and "big flakes"...1 is 90 the other is 100. does bigger flakes(dunno alu or mika) gives a better effect? should be lah...kuaa...need clarification =P

khguan

4,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
small flakes mean something like our metallic paints...

big flakes is u can c de de metallic effect is kinda rough... n look really nice n special!!

CressTT

Jan 20, 2004
there's this auto paint shop at PJ, it @ the PJ state area some where near the Bay brothers. I think the road name is jalan sungai jerneh or somthing. I bought most of my paint supplies there.

LilKeV84

Known Member
Feb 7, 2005
Subang Jaya
Visit site
interesting...do u know the exact address? not very familiar wif state(know where state is only). what brands do they have there? good variety and reasonable price?

wat u use the paints for anyway? (curious :p )

simefly

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
Do you know where the State Balai Polis is? Well directly opposite there is a big carpark where alot of people accident and placed their car there for photo shoot. The paint shops is around that area where you see the shoplots are... You will never missed it.

CressTT

Jan 20, 2004
he shop carries all popular brand paints , they can also mix and match your car's paint

mivecmerah

500 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
erm..sounds nice...
looks like i wan to heard the best result soon....
then i can ask u paint my car with cheap2 price..hehe!! ;)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear All,
Want to know if any of you knows of a workshop, mechanic or tired and tested way to strength gear transmission? The reason I am asking is that currently my car is NA and I willbe boosting it soon. I know the factory gears will not take 200whp reliably. I am calling on you guys for help. Thanks in advance.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience