Just Walked Into My House Asking For $$$

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
WTF? an indian man with his daughter, claiming to be working for the rubbish collecting company at USJ just opened my gate like its his house and walked into my porch and asked me to donate money so he can feed his daughter, of course i said no and then while on the way out, he stared into my car and looked at my number plate as well as my sisters car and her number plate which is parked outside. :mad: WTF man... ?? then i went out to check what is he doing, is it only to my house or to my neighbours as well... and not suprised, he is no where to be seen. :confused:

MORAL OF THE STORY : LOCK YOUR GATES EVEN IF 1 OF YOUR FAMILY MEMBER AINT HOME YET, VERY DANGEROUS NOWADAYS.

i just hope nothing will happend, shall park my car inside from now onwards.

keithkeat

3,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2005
kapateS
bryan90s said:
keep a rottweiler at ur car porch
good idea and just let the dog free walking at car porch area,just like mine..........

dare to come in,brave to hell

Last edited:

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
spitz? heh heh heh.... pass.

but then, itz good to have a dog, even if itz not fierce, it can at least bark at intruders. Unless of course if your dog is dumb ass friendly... heh he hheh.

saolabi

Known Member
May 6, 2005
South Korea
arrowhead said:
WTF? an indian man with his daughter, claiming to be working for the rubbish collecting company at USJ just opened my gate like its his house and walked into my porch and asked me to donate money so he can feed his daughter, of course i said no and then while on the way out, he stared into my car and looked at my number plate as well as my sisters car and her number plate which is parked outside. :mad: WTF man... ?? then i went out to check what is he doing, is it only to my house or to my neighbours as well... and not suprised, he is no where to be seen. :confused:

MORAL OF THE STORY : LOCK YOUR GATES EVEN IF 1 OF YOUR FAMILY MEMBER AINT HOME YET, VERY DANGEROUS NOWADAYS.

i just hope nothing will happend, shall park my car inside from now onwards.
If money is a problem, install a make believe surveilance camera ... it might work...
unless they reading this and know where your house is..kekekeke but sincerely, surveilance cameras are the best way to deter theft or unwanted people

simplythebest

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Selangor
Don't give, don't give lare. Apa mau? tunjuk muka? :mad:

If that fella work hard, i'm sure he can earn more than RM 1K+ a month, that also enough to support his daughter. I think he is more like using his daughter to demand money from people, and his daughter can't do anything but to follow what his father words.

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
saolabi said:
If money is a problem, install a make believe surveilance camera ... it might work...
unless they reading this and know where your house is..kekekeke but sincerely, surveilance cameras are the best way to deter theft or unwanted people
Surveilance cameras? Yeah... I got a project... to install such cameras for a client in BU. Kept complaining that some joker been stealing all her panties / bras.

Gonna have 5 cams outside taking from every possible angle. Plus, the ability to stream is online. Easier for the owner to kept track of her home when away... now testing a method to broadcast videos on GPRS or EGDE phones.

wiramod11

Known Member
Mar 22, 2004
wah..like that also can arr...arrowhead...if i were you..normally if got unfamiliar
people walking towards my gate or knock my house gate... i just took out my father
army parang ..pretty long one... and walk out with really fierce face...heheheh... and
normally it works... the guy just jump and say wrong house..hahahah..even some
salesman also saw also "kaki-goyang"...ehheh :D

But bad too me...last time i saw some motor with no light rounding around my house
area...summore my house area is dead end... so i took out parang..and when out ..
than suddenly someone shout "WOI...letak parang tu kat tanah...dan angkat tangan
letak atas kepala!!!.." wtf... eventually it was 2 policemen raiding bike and close the
light..hehhe..later both policeman lepak infront of my house having
Cigarettes..and 100 plus...bugger somemore i have to belanja them pulak...cheh...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi anyone still owning wira c99 here ? Still stock ? How to fix rust and roof bubble rust issues.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience