Asking for advice on MPV.

Dec 25, 2010
hi all,im new to tis forum. recently im thinking to buy a mpv.
i hv budget 120k n below.
so i aim on T.Wish M.Grandis or Mazda5.
any advice on tis 3model?
feel free to gv the advantage and disadvantage. thx

pciericagp

Jan 8, 2005
I will considered toyota wish in terms of 2nd value and reliability, lower operation cost. For power, Honda stream will be better. Mazda 5 out cause too expensive, not worth the price

gary11

Dec 25, 2010
t.wish need maintenance a lot? i cant tahan with my honda civic maintenance fees,hope can get a low maintenance cost mpv :)

-Sonic-

Aug 4, 2009
wish maintenance not high , though when purchasing one, can get confused , got many differing specs on the market ...

If going for power and space, I think Mitsu Grandis would be the best, but road tax is expensive cuz 2.4ltr engine.
Other option can be the Honda Stream, IMHO the latest gen is the best looking MPV in the market, but the price is just ridiculous!
For cheaper option, can go for brand new Nissan Grand Livina instead used cars of the other ones.

What area are you in? I am in KK and Honda parts price kills. Only rich can use honda here. But from my friend, I heard they last.

Toyota's parts price here is just slightly above proton. Very affordable. If me, haha... I'll go for the Wish, then Stream...

mick87

Apr 19, 2009
go for grand livina 1.8 impul la..120k just enuf, another few k can use for upgrading on ICE

Guys,

Need help! i heard ppl mod their brakes to nissan 4 pot but i'm wandering wat model of nissan did they take it from? and how bout the 5 holes conversion to 4 holes? safe? and is it a plug and play thing or extra modifications are needed?? and will it be fine if i retain my original brake pump? and to those who have done it how much does it cost..thanks alot