Asking for advised...

fulamak bro...ur car so damn garang laa...jeles betol:adore: ...and a complete specs from u too...siap masuk track lagi, berapa boleh "pegi":adore: ...and u got nice bucket seat too, semi bucket right...sparco, damn nice. i already check on motor trader and guess what, no 155...:mad: only 146 and 156. so how...?:hmmmm:

Tak kaya....bukan kaya harta tapi kaya budi bahasa...hehehehe cheers bro...

Sure anytime...btw ur location? I am at Ara Damansara. Just pm me and i try to slot it my time for us to have tt...

fulamak bro...ur car so damn garang laa...jeles betol:adore: ...and a complete specs from u too...siap masuk track lagi, berapa boleh "pegi":adore: ...and u got nice bucket seat too, semi bucket right...sparco, damn nice. i already check on motor trader and guess what, no 155...:mad: only 146 and 156. so how...?:hmmmm:
but i have taken the SPARCO Monzas out already mate haha. sold them a few months back to a fellow ZTH member, who also is a PV6 member. my bella, nothing to brag about la bro. needs new paintjob (soon), new shocks, new side mirrors and front bumper haha. i stay at Bandar Utama, but now in Melaka balik kampung since i finished my job already lasy week. anyway, these were taken yesterday while i was playing tennis, from the tennis court haha.

BlackBoxIMG216.jpg

BlackBoxIMG217.jpg

Sure anytime...btw ur location? I am at Ara Damansara. Just pm me and i try to slot it my time for us to have tt...

3 of us dekat je but both of u "stay kat tempat org kaya". i am at kepong. OU is my 2nd home...:biggrin:slalu hang out alone and lepak window shopping at eneos:biggrin: maybe we can do tt at Rasta in ttdi...:itsme:

3 of us dekat je but both of u "stay kat tempat org kaya". i am at kepong. OU is my 2nd home...:biggrin:slalu hang out alone and lepak window shopping at eneos:biggrin: maybe we can do tt at Rasta in ttdi...:itsme:
err tempat je kaya kot? orang tak kaya...lagi hehe. not yet haha. Rasta is a good place for TT session hehe, but then susah sikit nak view kereta. the best would be Aman Suria. now i do not know when exactly i am going back to KL, because currently i do not have a job going on, so that is why i am in Melaka, to rest haha. why not leave your numbers and we should try to have TT in near future. i can also bring some of my 155 friends to share experience and knowledge with you guys.

err tempat je kaya kot? orang tak kaya...lagi hehe. not yet haha. Rasta is a good place for TT session hehe, but then susah sikit nak view kereta. the best would be Aman Suria. now i do not know when exactly i am going back to KL, because currently i do not have a job going on, so that is why i am in Melaka, to rest haha. why not leave your numbers and we should try to have TT in near future. i can also bring some of my 155 friends to share experience and knowledge with you guys.

alamak...shaking arr bro...bring up ur alfa's clan arr? COOL...but very shy la bro coz mines kereta burok je. aman suria would be nice coz i've been there do tt with my forum club...i'll pm u my no./ how about fardell, join sekali laa...

alamak...shaking arr bro...bring up ur alfa's clan arr? COOL...but very shy la bro coz mines kereta burok je. aman suria would be nice coz i've been there do tt with my forum club...i'll pm u my no./ how about fardell, join sekali laa...
don't worry bro, kereta buruk ke, no kereta ke, we all never cared haha. just as long as good company and mad about cars, we're good to go haha. don't worry really. anyway, why not you join us at www.italiaauto.net to learn more about Italian cars and how to maintain it. truthfully, i had never had problems maintaining Italian cars, as the 155 is my 2nd Italian car. join us and bust the myths.

Currently doing my practical at Faber Towers. Attached to HR dept at Opus International.

ooo...ic. fail la that place...sg besi area ke? tonite free arr(26/7/2007) got tt for alfa forum, subsonique asked me to come. follow skali laa...aman suria at 9.30pm. i'm thinking to take a look for alfa 155...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom