Around RM60k. Which car to buy?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
So far im closer to get vios,swift or neo cps. Will be going to used car centre this week to see which available. Im lowering my budget cuz planning to use the leftover budget for a motorcycle. better get 2 transport right. plus, im only 24 and single so dun wan to spend more on car. haha. :biggrin:
If you are getting Neo CPS, 2nd hand, I think is gonna be lower than RM60K or if you are targeting
a RM60K car, then new Satria Neo R3 is also at RM60K+, increase RM2K after december
:rofl:

If below RM60K used car, lots of choices. You can even get a Altis 1.8G which is around RM40-RM50K.
Since you are planning to get Vios, why not have a look at Altis too :smile:

For a family sedan, kinda impressive performance. Enough for highway and city drive.

But used car, interest is higher.

Purist_DC

Jun 26, 2010
Alor Setar
So far im closer to get vios,swift or neo cps. Will be going to used car centre this week to see which available. Im lowering my budget cuz planning to use the leftover budget for a motorcycle. better get 2 transport right. plus, im only 24 and single so dun wan to spend more on car. haha. :biggrin:

still young maa..i tot 30++..haha..get silvia lor..weekend car..u can ride ur motorbike for daily purpose..br awek aweks pandang..:smokin::rofl:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
If buying used, take into account the interest rate %. At the end you won't be paying RM60k. Proton Satria Neo CPS/R3 might be more worthwhile bought new. Depends lah.

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
i'd buy Alza..

or an easy maintenance & rare sports car :biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

p3jal

1,000 RPM
Jan 20, 2007
Selangor
alza is sport car meh? or ada nama lain huhu tak paham

silveraden

Aug 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Toyota Celica GTS 6-speed manual? :smile:
Celica is very handsome but I dun think Celica can get below 60k. Plus, if loan maybe can take up to 5-7 years only. cant afford. haha

---------- Post added at 10:47 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:46 AM ----------

mit mirage?save petrol small engine,small for easy parking and new under warrty for 5 year
too girlish..haha

---------- Post added at 10:49 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:47 AM ----------

go for alza.....long term planning....:biggrin:

if u dun plan to get married within the next couple of years, maybe u could enjoy in a 2 door car @ satria neo.
I test drive Neo R3 and yes its poisonous. Damn good. But afraid it will be hot in thief list later. hmm..or wat i need to add into security? clamp tool ok or not? haha

ronaldindin

Known Member
Jan 14, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
www.12bet.com
go for alza.....long term planning....:biggrin:

if u dun plan to get married within the next couple of years, maybe u could enjoy in a 2 door car @ satria neo.
alza is good if you make some changes to the car after you bought it. Sound proof on doors and floor, change all 4 tyres.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

I wanna put this thing up, as i feel to most of you guys. Becareful and beware when you park in IOI BUSINESS PARK Building. ( It is the brown big building diagonally opposite IOI Mall ).

Yesterday, one of my friends VIOS, the GT WING has been STOLEN !!!!!
His car was parked in Level B2.

So, to you guys especially whoever works or have to go to this building. Please be careful which area in the building u are parking. Be smart.

Stupid thiefs whoever they are. GT Wing...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience