GT Wing Stolen.

halteche6k

1,000 RPM
Aug 3, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Hi guys,

I wanna put this thing up, as i feel to most of you guys. Becareful and beware when you park in IOI BUSINESS PARK Building. ( It is the brown big building diagonally opposite IOI Mall ).

Yesterday, one of my friends VIOS, the GT WING has been STOLEN !!!!!
His car was parked in Level B2.

So, to you guys especially whoever works or have to go to this building. Please be careful which area in the building u are parking. Be smart.

Stupid thiefs whoever they are. GT Wing oso wanna steal !!!!

Pity my friend...

halteche6k

1,000 RPM
Aug 3, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
I was so surprised that when he informed me.
Who would have thought that GT Wing oso people wanna steall !!

Stupid thiefs !!!

mofaab

Known Member
Jan 19, 2005
woooow GT wing?!?! expensive???? hard to get???? whyyyy GT wing....? luckily wasnt the car itself.... :blink:

haksam

Known Member
Sep 17, 2004
Visit site
aiks... gt wings were hot items for steal since 2 years back.... so better becareful guys~ :(

halteche6k

1,000 RPM
Aug 3, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Originally posted by mofaab@Feb 1 2005, 11:59
woooow GT wing?!?! expensive???? hard to get???? whyyyy GT wing....? luckily wasnt the car itself.... :blink:
The one my fren bought is only a few hundred bucks.

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
u think that's bad?an evo was broken into...normal laa inside all taken seats and meters...but the best part is...the thieves even took the fella's carbon fibre bonnet....crazy farks man thieves nowadays...god damn...i was walking ard the car to see the damage...then suddenly i realize the car's hood was missing...adoi

nicteh

Known Member
Jan 27, 2005
KL
nows a day, whatever can be stole they will never 'give up' :angry:
I think puchong there quiet dangerous. Very pity to those thieft, coz they are brainless,Haih.. :wacko:

Itab

500 RPM
Apr 14, 2004
Serdang
Visit site
i had a fren who even got his fibre putra lip stolen
u know those front lips tht most proton satria n wiras got?the one tht cost about RM30....aaah tht's the one la
tht one also got ppl steal....imagine la

szekeiemme

3,000 RPM
Feb 14, 2004
Visit site
walau.. normal stuff also they curi..i think later on wira stock rims or all those steel rims also wan to curi..

bullet_nos

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2004
PeeJay
wah lau eh....really sad man.

not too long ago, i saw (in malacca) behind Mahkota Parade, the parking lots Along the main road (beside highway lagi, busy road), a perdana v6 parked there, stock 16" 6 spoke rims, only one piece stolen! it was replaced by a brick and a strut to hold up the car.

imagine. one rim and one tire only, in broad Day light, also people want to steal. maybe need spare tire. really sad. <_< :(

jethrel

Known Member
May 18, 2004
Shah Alam
Visit site
hey dude, tell your friend i'm really sorry to hear that man ... that's really f*rked up and thanks for the heads up too ...

Time to time I have to go there visit client ...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

after this persona wagon then persona softtop then persona [FONT=verdana,geneva,lucida,&quot][FONT=verdana,geneva,lucida,&quot]coupe[/FONT][/FONT] 2 door then persona special edition then persona R3 the persona GTi then persona limited edition bla bla bla...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience