Are you sick and tired of "PM me ur best price" replies?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

takashi78

Known Member
I for one who see on any for sale post there will be some same people who will just like to reply with "PM me ur best prie"
I am sick and tired of these kinda replies, i would want to tell you my best price i will post a highier price since there will be such replies.
Sorry had to vent........:tongwink:

I think Tom have the rules, saying erasing off the un-priced threads. I dont like to see PM ure best offer, like selling diamonds and gold bars konon ..

well its better than when u trying to sell a RM500 item and some arsehole replied RM300 call me now innit...i dont see a problem with best price as usually when im selling stuff...i will put it at a slightly higher price which will give me room for negos which will then fall into my best price range...easy peasy

SataniC's idea was also agreeable as .. stating a price and letting go RM500 or plus minus abit .. but expecting RM600 for RM500 product is ridiculous. I think the user may let go the item if RM520 or RM530 considering the transporting charges as well.

cheers!

i hate when theres some people dont understand how to read 'PLEASE CALL, SMS WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED'

As i am selling my car now, i get frustrated when peple havent even seen the car and wants to nego price already......i feel its wasting time.

If you see the product and like it then we talk price.

Well there is many kinds of people in this world.

thteh86 said:
How about people negotiating with items which are stated "price is firm"?

Tats the honourable and respect way by telling "Wan buy u buy, dont wanna buy .. boleh blah!" ...

Cheers!

rule of thumb, ALWAYS, I mean ALWAYS put it higher to give room for nego, no matter what we put there nett or firm or whatever, there will still be stooopid replies asking "can nego?" or "gimme your best price".

Maybe putting item at RM10 firm would do justice? Or still people will nego?

lol.

Actually, most of the people ask for 'PM me the best price!' is actually the buyer was not interested.. Jz to get seller attention nia... If the buyer really interested to buy, i guess the buyer will pm you his/her best buy.

takashi78 said:
As i am selling my car now, i get frustrated when peple havent even seen the car and wants to nego price already......i feel its wasting time.

If you see the product and like it then we talk price.

Well there is many kinds of people in this world.

Totally agree.if for me.if im a potential buyer,i'll call u up straight rather then pm or sms u.of coz will ask is the car negotiable or not.if can be nego then baru i go to view the car.....

true true...........
I as a buyer would always make the first move to PM instead of replying in the post IF i'm really interested.....
i wouldn't obviously try and ask the trader to post a "revised" price as he/she would also be trying his/her luck to sell of his/her stuffs at higher price.........

seller should state the nego price or final non nego price in the thread itself .
as for the pm-ing of best prices , it wouldnt show any initiative right ? buying something worth thousands of RM and yet wouldnt want to give a call .

takashi78,
Dude, this world has many kinds of people. Believe it. hehe Don't be surprised if someone comes to you and say, "RM50 for your car. I buy 3 of it instantly!" Obviously, you don't even have 2 of the same car and they say 3. buahahaha Just reply `em back "sorry. no deal. thank you" and be done with it. It's just not worth flaring up yourself just cos of these people. Chill and let's go have bak kut teh. hehe

personally if i encounter such problem, i might reply them like "rm500 best price, + rm10 PM-fee" XD..

anyway lar.. i think its very time wasting for such "pm me your best price" reply. They serve no purpose.

For me i usually dont reply to those PM, since i am having my friend selling the car for me i will just ask the potential buyer call my friend.

Thing is i will get strange PM asking me if i want to sell off my parts even though said i will not sell my parts off seperately.

Notice how some of the FOR SALE threads also don't indicate the price there. When people ask of the price in the thread, the owner will reply back in the thread, "Check your PM". Then another fella will ask for the price again and, maybe, some information. The owner will then reply again, "PM sent".

I'm wondering whether the item that the owner is selling is made of highly explosive material and it is a threat to the nation. Thus, he can't post more "useful" details in public in fear that ISA will trace and track down the IP and catch him. hahaha

I personally feel that a good FOR SALE thread should consist of as many information as possible, the price and the location of the item for viewing and trading. Just some simple rules.

same here, allo peeps.. i put there PRICE FIRM means kenot nego and damm 9 cheap edi laaa, still wan nego kahh??? wan free things go www.freebies.com there laaa, there free maaa... ahhahahahahhahah...

true...i also hate those who didnt state price and also expect people to PM them for more information without leaving contact number...i for one have a bad impulse purchase...if i want to buy the item...i want it there and then....for me to wait for the seller to come online,check his inbox and reply my pm is just a waste of my time....so hating this technique....

joybidders i think lol .

btw satanic nice signature , the facial expression + the quote which hondarians live by = priceless

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom