Apexi Electronics on Korean made cars...advice needed !!

icezboy

Known Member
Aug 6, 2005
Ipoh
LemonRuski,

i m also desprate to look for the ECU diagram, been seaching on the net for long time, since last year ... i did sent an e-mail to Apexi-USA but no reply.. until now *SIGNNNNN*

Why is so hard to get the diagram?? i think, i have to work in NAZA KIA as a SPY to get the diagram. COPY it and SELL it (pirated CD) hehehe

~*K*~

Known Member
Jan 4, 2005
if naza can't get ~
try go KIA service center ~
or go KIA spare part center ~

Kevinlkv

Known Member
Apr 9, 2005
Last time my fren install Rsm in his inokom atoz. No problem ah. He installed it in Advan Racing Seremban. For details u can ask him, TitanRev.

LemonRuski

Known Member
Jun 16, 2005
KL
hehe...actually, I'm really interested if can install in a Kia Spectra ...

LemonRuski

Known Member
Jun 16, 2005
KL
still no luck with the ECU wiring diagram for my car.. =(

i've checked with Naza Kia 4 times, and they keep saying 'tak-da'...
authorized service center's also dun wanna give....
crap!

David_KIA-Racing

3,000 RPM
Feb 15, 2005
Pahang~KL
www.mynazakia.com
I also want install a RSM to my Kia Optima...
but i 5 it the ECU diagram already...
mb nxt week go N1 try can install or not...
but i think if can install,also no cut off speed...

David_KIA-Racing

3,000 RPM
Feb 15, 2005
Pahang~KL
www.mynazakia.com
Mb i can help u...Haha...coz i'm a Kia dealer...
Or we meet 1day go install RSM together,then i bollow the diagram for u.
Where ur location??

Deep$hi+$

Known Member
Aug 24, 2004
KL
Visit site
PPL, good News (for Elantra actually) Here are the correct diagram to install S-afc for Hyundai Elantra. The version that Blackie provide is based on US spec and the version that I am giving out is based on UK spec. I personally install s-afcII to my wife elantra and it work . You just need some good tuner. Ok here is that diagram. Enjoy

k3nny

Known Member
Oct 10, 2004
Im not sure about the SAFC II but with the RSM, you dont really need the wiring diagram.

The RSM is very straight-forward in the sense that 1 is the speed wire, 1 is rpm and 1 is this 1 is that.

Go to the Hyundai workshop and ask the mechanic what color of the wire in the ecu is which sensor or maybe get someone to take it out and have a look. I would be under the impression that the colors are normally quite similar?

I had a RSM put into my E46 BMW.. I posted in 3 different forums asking whether or not anyone knew if it could be done and if they had diagrams. No one responded and i also bought the RSM second hand so the wires were spliced and there was no manual etc.

Even if there was, ive seen the manual and theres no BMW in there or Hyundai for that matter.

So anyway, the mechanic down here just had to find out which wire was for which sensor and hook up the rsm to them.

Worked fine..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys... need help here. did anyone know where can I do the mivec rojak (mivec head + 4G9x blok and open the mivec using rsm or rpm meter). tq
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience