Apexi Electronics on Korean made cars...advice needed !!

LemonRuski

Known Member
Jun 16, 2005
KL
Has anyone successfully installed the following Apexi products in their
Korean made car...? (Kia and Hyundai)

I'm interested to install. Need to exchange ideas...

- Rev/ Speed Meter GP
- S-AFC II

Would like to know if it is possible to install these 2 products in a
Korean made car, and which performance shop can it be done at.

zealless

Known Member
May 19, 2005
Melbourne / KL
LemonRuski said:
Has anyone successfully installed the following Apexi products in their
Korean made car...? (Kia and Hyundai)

I'm interested to install. Need to exchange ideas...

- Rev/ Speed Meter GP
- S-AFC II

Would like to know if it is possible to install these 2 products in a
Korean made car, and which performance shop can it be done at.
Inside these products should have instuction manual and computer ECU diagram, if it doesn't have korean cars then don't buy, unless u know where to plug what ... like my MRS, is not in the manual, i have to go toyota and ask these and that and turn out that the MRS ECU is same as the previous MR2 ...
so, open the product ... have a read ... or got apexi web .. check ur EUC diagram is online or not ..

LemonRuski

Known Member
Jun 16, 2005
KL
Great advice...thanks!
I've e-mails Apexi 2 days ago and have yet to receive a reply from them yet.
While waiting, I wanted to know if any other Malaysian drivers have managed to successfully install these 2 products into their Korean-made car....and if yes, where did they go to...

There is a chance that, there are some installers out there who are familiar with the ECU mapping for Korean cars....

thats my hope...

LemonRuski

Known Member
Jun 16, 2005
KL
these car companies will allow such things? release wiring codes to customers?

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
Some do... with a fee of course. Or better still, get to know the head mechanic... could be free.

zealless

Known Member
May 19, 2005
Melbourne / KL
acbc said:
Some do... with a fee of course. Or better still, get to know the head mechanic... could be free.
go Hyundai m'sia or Kia m'sia or who ever imports them in ... they should know kua ... should also sell spare parts ...

LemonRuski

Known Member
Jun 16, 2005
KL
I'll give it a try tomorrow....

What EXACTLY am I suppose to ask them for?

Wiring diagram? Or ECU diagram?

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
mine i got the inokom/hyundai atos .. those jokers in hyumal are jokers + jackasses not to mention... bro, all u can do is call & call & email & email and in return u give up.
coz.. these people isn't helping.. unless u know the head mech personally which he may have all the diagrams in a CD format...

FYI.. i just wanted the wiring for the RPM signal from the ECU..... so farking difficult.. cipek them... they treat me like i don't know what is ECU...

LemonRuski

Known Member
Jun 16, 2005
KL
if there are any professional installers reading this forum, please help me...

if you have experience installing Apexi / Pivot electronics in Korean cars, please advice....

From FTZone's post, it doesnt sound like I would get the ECU diagram from Naza...but nevertheless, I will try and bug them for it.....

Deep$hi+$

Known Member
Aug 24, 2004
KL
Visit site
I have my wife 02 Elantra fitted with a S-AFC II. I uysed to have the diagram from the net, but can't remember where I put it. If I saw it again, will post for you guys

ky_fei

1,000 RPM
May 31, 2004
Kay Elle
Visit site
LemonRuski said:
Great advice...thanks!
I've e-mails Apexi 2 days ago and have yet to receive a reply from them yet.
While waiting, I wanted to know if any other Malaysian drivers have managed to successfully install these 2 products into their Korean-made car....and if yes, where did they go to...

There is a chance that, there are some installers out there who are familiar with the ECU mapping for Korean cars....

thats my hope...

do u get reply from apexi ? speedworks took my D1 safc to warranty and almoz 9 month also havent got back from Apexi Japan.

They email email email also useless, u can get their return?

LemonRuski

Known Member
Jun 16, 2005
KL
ky_fei...no reply yet from Apexi

DeepShi+s .....please do tell, from which website, if you can remember,..did you get the diagram for your ECU from..thx!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi members, just an inquiry.....maybe got discussed before but cannot find the thread........

ok i want to change my engine for more power....my current ride using 4G15 injection on wira 2004 dec model...mileage reach 117,000++.....engine still good condition no oil consumption/problems.........

iam seriously thinking of converting to 1.8gsr turbo but some opinions by friends are stopping me, they say since i clock high mileage and the car will be my daily workhorse its going to be...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience