Apexi S-AFC Neo vs Dastek Unichip Q for Myvi

brandylau

Jan 5, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
Hi Sifu sifu out there,
Currently my fuel consumption is high and after reviewing my dyno graph my air/fuel ratio for an NA car is fluctuating from 12:1 to 10+:1 ratio which is running too rich for an NA auto myvi 1.3

Was wondering if anyone could suggest me on either Apexi S-Afc neo or Dastek unichip Q as an mod to tune my air/fuel ratio. The pros and cons of this two products on our myvi.
This is because I was offered a good price for a set of used Unichip Q and was wondering if I should get it.
Thank you so much if someone can help me out.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
replace your o2 sensor..

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Brandy : I like how you think. A/F not running right you install a piggyback. Hehehe.. good way to get started modding.

But like what Pomen_GTR said - it's likely your car has some inherent problems already so easier to just change the faulty problem and go with that.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all, i'm planning to buy a new engine on my wira aeroback 1.3..going for half-cut....my choice is Mivec 1.6+rear breakdisk but without putting in the dashboard,and bodykit to save my $$$$...i'm preparing about 7k in about 4 month...is it possible to get a rear breakdisk and mivec engine for only 7k...can u advise how much money should i prepare....

and can you guys list down what kind of meter can i put into my car ofter my mivec transplant example = autotimer,mivec...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience