Apexi AirFilter Question...

evo5229

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2005
KL/Kedah/Penang
helo...to every ZTH member....here is my lil question...just wanna ask tat im going to buy a APEXI Dual Funel filter.....but i notice tat it needs adapter n also sum thing about rubber i think.....so i dono how was it....if all i take oredi RM270 including installation feess....

now im using a clond airfilter....so can i take out and just buy the airfilter without the adapter to put on my car.....my ride is ISWARA..below is the pic i draw....can i dowan buy the adapter??

.hope tat there are sum ppl giving me a opinion...i really worry...coz the price also not cheap worr.....thankss a million to everyone.,.!!! :tee:

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
i thought that air ram is the adapter??... but have to make sure it fits la... coz the adapter diameter might be different with ur apexi filter...

btw, open pod filter must got adapter lo... cannot simply sumbat directly into the carburettor... if UFO style filter can...

VexRed

Known Member
Oct 1, 2005
www.hksusa.com
hey dude, i have the same air-filter (APEXi dual funnel, red in colour rite??).. anyways i got mine from KSP Power about a year plus ago - so far so good. back then i got it for RM230 i think (need to find receipt but i think it was RM230) and that price included installation AND the adaptor man... i can't remember but i dunno whether it was a promo thing or what la. maybe u can head over to bandar sunway and ask them la, they may still have promos dude. have not been there in awhile so i don't know. hope this helps.

VexRed

Known Member
Oct 1, 2005
www.hksusa.com
SkYwAlKeR said:
i thought that air ram is the adapter??... but have to make sure it fits la... coz the adapter diameter might be different with ur apexi filter...

btw, open pod filter must got adapter lo... cannot simply sumbat directly into the carburettor... if UFO style filter can...
oh and yea, as written by skywalker, that has to be taken into account hehe! no point u NOT buying the thing if that's what will make the filter fit right bro?

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
i have modified the drawing for you to refer.

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
I have to correct the term: FC jump skyhigh when using apexi dual funnel filter statement.

This is my comment after a short search in the internet regarding FC vs Reputable aftermarket Performance Filters.

With any aftermarket performance filter, the main purpose is to reduce air intake restriction found in stock filters. So that the combustion in the engine is more efficient.
Only clogged filter will increase FC and having poor milage. But with all the money spent on such aftermarket filters we tend to drive a bit harder than usual... that is what causes you to think you are having poor mileage.

further facts can be obtained at http://knfilters.com/faq.htm#1

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
only i got questions on APEXI air filter only......

how many type of air filters do APEXI have?

so far i know Apexi got dual funnel air filter and it is considered as drop-in?

do Apexi got open pod air filter?

please tell me the products with best market price PLEASE 10q 10q

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
Apexi dual funnel air filter is an open port air filter.... not the same with drop-in... drop-in filters are replacement filters that fits exactly in ur airbox... same size with ur old filter but different filter element....

Apexi got drop-in filter or not i dunno la... hehe... not vr popular here... if u wanna get drop-in, i suggest K&N...

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
ok ok now i planning to upgrade my stock air filter from LMST 1.3 Carbie to Apexi Dual Funnel Air Filter (open port air filter?)

i have read quite many forums about AIR FILTER and i saw some1(forgot the name) said Apexi Dual Funnel is RM230.....beside that i need anything extra to install it?

markii

Known Member
Apr 21, 2005
why dont u buy from ftzone? he sells it for less than rm200. u need an adapter that will cost u rm38 from ftzone as well.:)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

like de one below... rubber lining... on car of course... no matter any part of de rubber lining... mine's oledi pale after all de sunshine... hmm... how to shines it back?? use wat to shine it back?? any idea??

thanks...

;)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience