Anyone knows any high rank officer in Ministry of Health??

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest, I clicked on the thread fully intending to help and I'm pretty sure I could get it done by the weekend but your reasons simply put me off. I've seen many people ask for help to be transferred from all sorts of places and for all sorts of reasons and some were genuine. For example, there was a person who was an only child and wanted to be transferred nearer to home because of a terminally ill parent who had no one else to depend on. And these are real people with real problems.

I wish you the best of luck as I'm sure there are civil servants or politicians out there who would gladly accommodate you. But if everyone thought the same way then the whole system would collapse.

This is simply my point of view as my father was posted all over the country after finishing his studies; Kelantan, Klang etc at the governments disposal and despite the fact that my grandfather was an MB, he never complained and went wherever he was posted. It builds character and my father went on to follow in my grandfather's footsteps but went slightly higher and I don't think he would give me the time of day if I were in the same situation.

Corruption exists in all governments but not all members of government are corrupt.

Everyone has tis holier than thou attitude. Empathy is the word of the day. Cheers :smokin: really big pimpin up there ya

this is not about a holier-than-thou attitude...

do you see us flaming the ts?

have we not been courteous in our replies and explain why we view it this way?

if we wanted to blast the ts, we would have used other words and written it another way.

the thing is, people care enough to tell you that this is the wrong way to do things. we may not be your parents or your relatives or your friends but it does not mean that we can not offer a word of advice.

how you wish to do with the advice though, is entirely up to you.

you can still choose to continue doing this to help your gf until she gets posted near her house.

when she finishes serving her 4 year compulsory term, and starts working at a private hospital, you can also choose to resolve whatever issues she face by bribing her superiors or even the dean of medicine.

the thing is, you can continue to bribe whomever you want for the purpose of making her life easier. that is definitely your choice.

we are just saying that it is not the wisest choice, that's all. :hmmmm:

this is not about a holier-than-thou attitude...

do you see us flaming the ts?

have we not been courteous in our replies and explain why we view it this way?

if we wanted to blast the ts, we would have used other words and written it another way.

the thing is, people care enough to tell you that this is the wrong way to do things. we may not be your parents or your relatives or your friends but it does not mean that we can not offer a word of advice.

how you wish to do with the advice though, is entirely up to you.

you can still choose to continue doing this to help your gf until she gets posted near her house.

when she finishes serving her 4 year compulsory term, and starts working at a private hospital, you can also choose to resolve whatever issues she face by bribing her superiors or even the dean of medicine.

the thing is, you can continue to bribe whomever you want for the purpose of making her life easier. that is definitely your choice.

we are just saying that it is not the wisest choice, that's all. :hmmmm:

Correct.

wats the conclusion? u move there ka bro?

nola, lucky she got 1 of the nearer klinik kesihatan. not those far far away like jelebu, tampin etc which are like 45min-1hour journey from seremban itself.

so nearby, she still can travel from kl, like what she is doing now to hospital tuanku jaafar..

=)

also, i think this thread should be closed la, sensitive topic apparently..

Oh...Tuanku Jaafar hospital....not bad mah....in city area also..

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom