Anyone know where I can find the new Honda Civic 2012 model LED Daylights?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

DemonX

Nov 4, 2007
Hi,
Does anyone know where I can find the LED daylights for the new honda civic 2012? I see them around in Thailand, China and Taiwan but not in the shops in malaysia. Wondering how much is the price plus installation, etc.

P.s: the model i'm talking about is LED daylights beside the foglight it comes in complete kit. PM me if you have any leads:confused:

DemonX

Nov 4, 2007
My frd got sell it, but not cheap.
And need to order from supplier.
How much? Coz I got the price direct from supplier in Taiwan and Shenzhen not that much. Can get from BKK for about RM400 with installation also

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

try WRC in sunway?
Did look around but they didn't have it before maybe i'll try again maybe the guy didn't understand what i meant hehehehe

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:32 PM ----------

tried in any accessory shops ?
Did try to look around but didn't find it yet, but gonna give Sunway another try this weekend

A Post Every 5 Mins

I've the King Tiger and recently, I can't seem to use the auto start function anymore.

If I press * + Unlock, only the doors will unlock. Tried the spare remote and got the same results. Double check * button and it's working fine - can access set-up menu and change clock time and light display.

What gives? It's not even a year yet... :(
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience