>>any Seremban People<< N9

e30 too over priced......might as well....get....an e36....roughly about the same value now.......
jdm better.....lol...

e30 too over priced......might as well....get....an e36....roughly about the same value now.......
jdm better.....lol...

but e36 is/coupe overrated too.....

---------- Post added at 08:55 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:51 AM ----------

now wht also expensive plus the manee also damn hard to find....:smokin:

jom...we go Libya find manee....:idea:

yeap....2 doors....
actually.....a continental.....is nice....but not that nice.....its sometimes too much publicity......just like the evo.....blablabla....yadda yadda yadda......and it performs....just about the same...as any other cars....with some slight.......improvement....here and there....=)

but e36 is/coupe overrated too.....

---------- Post added at 08:55 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:51 AM ----------

jom...we go Libya find manee....:idea:

Hi, apologies to drop out of topic but I have a question for the Seremban modders.

I am planning to respray my Waja and considering a mild bodykit, such as (conservative) lower lip, side skirts, rear skirt and boot "gurney-type" spoiler. Anyone knows or would recommend bodykit shop in Seremban with reasonably goog quality, service and price?

Thought of the R3 kit but I think it's too much with replacing the whole of the front bumper altogether.

Thanks for the help.

Hi, apologies to drop out of topic but I have a question for the Seremban modders.

I am planning to respray my Waja and considering a mild bodykit, such as (conservative) lower lip, side skirts, rear skirt and boot "gurney-type" spoiler. Anyone knows or would recommend bodykit shop in Seremban with reasonably goog quality, service and price?

Thought of the R3 kit but I think it's too much with replacing the whole of the front bumper altogether.

Thanks for the help.

sorry bro... no idea... but u can cheack at jalan robak there got 1 new shop name "108"

robak near to termiang......:rofl:

ei yh....ur car bollykit not bad mah.....installed at whr...?recommend to eyong la...:mad:

Thanks guys. Any shop with your good experience will be great. Since I am planning to respray my car, might as well put some mild twist to it ... Any other recommendation?

eyong, what is your budget and what type of bodykit you are looking for? Come join us TT, we can discuss more there :biggrin:

eyong, what is your budget and what type of bodykit you are looking for? Come join us TT, we can discuss more there :biggrin:

Hi yeehau86, me just looking for simple add-on front lower lip, simple size-skirts, and rear-lip. Not wanting to change whole bumper to evo - hehe ... Basically, want to retain the oem front and rear bumpers with just some add-on's.

Budget? Few hundreds only lor ... Can't afford alot.

TT? Sure, but where do you guys normally hangs out ... Only person I met b4 (long long time ago, far far away) was TR only ...

We have to wait till TR come back from jpan baru ada TT.....zzzzzZZZ

First week of MAY movie "FAST 5" release.. maybe we can organize a movie TT during that day...hehe

MAY? That's like 6 weeks from now? Hahaha ... Seremban TT sure takes alot to plan jor... Haha.

erm..eh khoo..
what car u using now wey?

sapa mau tengok fast5?satu kali pegi la..hahha..baru best..baru keluar wayang boleh rem tinggi tinggi spin tayar macam adik-adik baru beli kereta kebangsaan..hihihi..

p/s : joking only arr..ahahahah

reddice the spin tayar like baru beli kereta kebangsaan sound like the scene in seremban streets man..