any place for dyno and tuning in ipoh?

kenken

500 RPM
Oct 7, 2005
Ipoh
spyder...u are right..passion is the most important thing..thanks for sharing your thoughts..so where u do ur car?wat u drive?

spyderslr

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2004
spyder...u are right..passion is the most important thing..thanks for sharing your thoughts..so where u do ur car?wat u drive?
just a humble wira mivec done by some accesory shop cum air-cond cum workshop mechanic in menglembu....hehehe.... =)...cheerz....

kenken

500 RPM
Oct 7, 2005
Ipoh
i'll be back to ipoh for industrial training soon..i was thinking of getting an e-manage to tune my a/f ratio..that day i dyno run my car..top end a/f ratio went too rich..
spyder, u think ipoh ppl can tune?
ur mech in menglembu arr..which one? i stay in first garden..vry near only..
now im bck here for chinese new year..
anyone heard of 'HOP SENG'? they say the guy quite good in doing modifications.the workshop is near MOX menglembu.its between falim and menglembu.

spyderslr

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2004
kenken, wat car are u driving...??...my mech tunes my Emanage Ultimate, but so far he doesnt have the cable tat can connect Emanage Blue to the laptop.......Hop Seng...??....nvr heard of it......i heard of a few fella who can tune emanage blue in ipoh, but not sure how good they are......i can try ask around for u if u want tho......

kenken

500 RPM
Oct 7, 2005
Ipoh
mazda 1.8l v6.. emanage blue and ultimate different cable?dont need to ask so soon la...i'll only be back 2 months to ipoh later...or maybe if u see any cheap emanage blue, pls tell me..hehe

GSR06

Known Member
Dec 22, 2006
Passion is one thing but expertise is another thing. if laptop alone could do it, then all the shops in Sunway can close .... no need the equipment and sorts of things....cheers!

Ipoh tuners? Nah, had enough of bad experiences though ...

spyderslr

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2004
well, different ppl different opinion......one man's meat is another's poison.....i'm just basically sharing what i've been thru as well....coz i have personally bad experience in KL wif ppl who have far higher knowledge, expertise and equipment in tuning the car...... but results are not wat i desired....i've tried goin bak to them n explained wat i wanted, the answers i get arent exactly pleasant tho.....=)....cheerz mate....

PS: i'm not trying to say Ipoh has better tuners, but just voicing out my opinion on wat makes a tuner.... =).....

GSR06

Known Member
Dec 22, 2006
agreed with you. Yeah, the sky is the limit for motorsports...

anyway, we are car lovers and that is why we are chatting here :)

kenken

500 RPM
Oct 7, 2005
Ipoh
today i heard frm a fren saying that KK road has a workshop that does tuning.is that true?

GSR06

Known Member
Dec 22, 2006
What is the name of the shop? Anyway, I was in N1 racing (few years ago) to perform the Dyno testing on my car... i asked for tuning but the boss said that without the SAFC, they can't perform any tuning on the ECU. Just checked the air to fuel ratio...Therefore, what kinda tuning that you wanna do?

kenken

500 RPM
Oct 7, 2005
Ipoh
What is the name of the shop? Anyway, I was in N1 racing (few years ago) to perform the Dyno testing on my car... i asked for tuning but the boss said that without the SAFC, they can't perform any tuning on the ECU. Just checked the air to fuel ratio...Therefore, what kinda tuning that you wanna do?
actually i dont hv plans yet...i just wanna make sure if there's any place in ipoh before i come back to ipoh to work. most probably i'll get an emanage blue. N1 is right..standard ecu cant be tuned..

kenken

500 RPM
Oct 7, 2005
Ipoh
oh..who's teamadvan?? ipoh guy ar?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

To my fellow seniors on ZTH :itsme:

I've been looking around on the internet on what you can do to improve the focus mk2.5 performance, meaning engine performance. Most of them (Malaysians) just says only thing you can do is remap, air intake, suspension and rims. Remapping has been done and air filter has been changed.

Anyone here has any experience in modding the mk2.5 engine wise?

Appreciate any form of ideas or wisdom on the subject :D

Edit: Forgot to mention, the car i drive is an...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience