any place for dyno and tuning in ipoh?

kenken

500 RPM
Oct 7, 2005
Ipoh
i've seen plenty of monster cars in ipoh..i myself is from ipoh but i never heard of any place to dyno in ipoh. any sifu here knows?

kenken

500 RPM
Oct 7, 2005
Ipoh
wah...ipoh very sad place arr.. so where do all the ipoh monster cars get tuned?? in kl?

kenken

500 RPM
Oct 7, 2005
Ipoh
oh..monster garage does bodykit only? where is it?

e819

1,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2004
try pm this guy.. nick04... i dunno bout dyno.. but im sure he can tune

reOne

Known Member
Dec 27, 2006
ah meng (red racing) menglembu,ipoh have all the equipment

kenken

500 RPM
Oct 7, 2005
Ipoh
nick04? frm zero4 racing in station 18?wat ecu does he tune?

ah meng frm red racing? nvr heard of red racing..which part of menglembu? i stay in first garden,vry near only.

GSR06

Known Member
Dec 22, 2006
I don't think Zero4racing has it.

Which Ah Meng r u referring to in Menglembu?

We usually go to Sunway to get the tuning... as far as I know, no expert in Ipoh has the capability so far.

kenken

500 RPM
Oct 7, 2005
Ipoh
wah..go all the way to sunway for tuning..if working sure got no time for that..
any other garage in ipoh got do performance upgrades?

GSR06

Known Member
Dec 22, 2006
Kenken,
There are a lot of places in Ipoh that could help to perform performance upgrade but question is do they have the equipment to perform the tuning? As far as I know, there is none in Ipoh that could do the job. That is why we need to travel to Sunway to do it... knowing that it is time consuming and requires $$$. What to do if you wanna protect your engine and get the best performance out fr our engine ... I know some that they used their own laptops to tune their ECU... but nah, I don't believe in this kinda crap... better get the expert who knows the proper way of tuning... btw, which Ah Meng r they referring to?

kenken

500 RPM
Oct 7, 2005
Ipoh
i dunno who is the ah meng also.u know any ah meng?im now studying in kl..but will shift back to ipoh soon..and i just started to gain interest in modification.i worry that i cant do much in ipoh.i think most workshops in ipoh do conversions only..

anyway i thought on the road tuning is good also..last time i went to a microtech tuner with my fren, he tunes on the road too.results quite ok..

spyderslr

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2004
Kenken,
There are a lot of places in Ipoh that could help to perform performance upgrade but question is do they have the equipment to perform the tuning? As far as I know, there is none in Ipoh that could do the job. That is why we need to travel to Sunway to do it... knowing that it is time consuming and requires $$$. What to do if you wanna protect your engine and get the best performance out fr our engine ... I know some that they used their own laptops to tune their ECU... but nah, I don't believe in this kinda crap... better get the expert who knows the proper way of tuning... btw, which Ah Meng r they referring to?
dude, u dun need super high tech equipments to tune ur car....all u need is a wideband, laptop (for certain ECU), and alot of passion in tuning cars........if u ask me, Passion is the most important....not dyno, not super sensitive wideband sensor or bla bla bla......a tuner can have the best equipment (dare i say even Knowledge n expertise) in the world, but if the fella does not even want to spare more time, passion and effort in tuning ur car, its almost as crappy....... =) .....cheeerzzzz......btw, i'm from ipoh n all my cars mods n tuning were done in ipoh...... =).....

unless of coz u guys are driving super expensive n rare machines ler....but if normal Proton/Mitsu/Honda/Toyota or anything common, there are bound to be someone who can do the job.......

PS: are u guys referring to Ah Meng of Cyberace...?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

what actually is this spoiler? any ppl help? i know many ppl say lancer ck's spoiler, but i did take 2 lancer ck spoiler and measure, the ck spoiler i took can fit my wira se nicely since i measure the edge of the spoiler got about 1-2 cm gap with the rear bonet edge........or the spoiler is custom 1?? in this picture, and on the road, i saw many wira a/b fit this spoiler nicely and seem gapless... i feel so desperate , can anybody help me? or got zth member here got ppl just take out from...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience