Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

"Anti Rasuah" badge infront of public servant...

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Reactions
i just wonder, since when there got a "Anti Rasuah" badge infront of public servant, especially Polis.

whats the meaning when it come to "nak settle, cepat.." "lima-puluh, tak boleh kurang...", i look at their "Anti Rasuah" badge to find out what is the real meaning of it....

finally, after discussion of a group of frens, we found out why we force to give the bride to them & they happy to accept it, coz their 'head', that 27mil 1, told them to do so...."ANTI RASUAH"...:biggrin:

Accept aNd Take It Rasuah......"this is an order...." -"yes sir...":thefinger:

its really a shamed....:mad:

No.. can not say like that...
Actually they are helping us to safe our time that no need to cue long for paying summon...
We are paying on the spot u knoe...:thefinger:

Oh ya. Save the hassle going to pay the summon and it is cheaper. That's if we really offended the rules... but...

You break the law, you pay for it. Honestly, I think some of them deserved to be summon, particularly those who talk on their hand phones without hands free, those who make illegal turns, those who smoke and throw their ciggies out, etc. Bribe comes into play when the citizens themselves are the ones who asks for it. So to me, half the fault of bribing comes from the citizens themselves.

''saya anti rasuah'' say from mouth, not from heart.
but, i like it...hahahaha

No.. can not say like that...
Actually they are helping us to safe our time that no need to cue long for paying summon...
We are paying on the spot u knoe...:thefinger:

ok la, now i know..."Why Pay More"...ma...:rofl:

You break the law, you pay for it. Honestly, I think some of them deserved to be summon, particularly those who talk on their hand phones without hands free, those who make illegal turns, those who smoke and throw their ciggies out, etc. Bribe comes into play when the citizens themselves are the ones who asks for it. So to me, half the fault of bribing comes from the citizens themselves.

yup, some deserved, & some not...
Road hogger shld get summon....h& not those EL user...:thefinger:

The word "tak boleh kurang", WTF was that...Is this kind of trade does has its own price...Then who determine it...OR...if you drive Proton, RM50 and if u drive BMW, RM150...kekekekehehe

motorcycle oredi rm30-50 liao......

Well the badge is not only for show. There are some good policeman that even if u broke the rule they let u go. Its all about temptation. How they weight the need to take the money or just be a good policeman.

They are also scared that nowdays getting more people have handphones and recording devices. That you could record the bribery taking place. If they ask, u will not get fined. If u offer u and both the policeman gets done for.

It all boils down, how much u want to play or beg off the situation. U can hate them all u want, at sometime in ur life, u still need their services.

The word "tak boleh kurang", WTF was that...Is this kind of trade does has its own price...Then who determine it...OR...if you drive Proton, RM50 and if u drive BMW, RM150...kekekekehehe

My is the fellar said 'ikut la market value', WTF (u think money changer ka? ask me to follow market value:mad: ) what the hell...BTW malaysia boleh!:thefinger:

My is the fellar said 'ikut la market value', WTF (u think money changer ka? ask me to follow market value:mad: ) what the hell...BTW malaysia boleh!:thefinger:

hahahaha...tak boleh tahan...hahahahaha:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

he tot 'cari ayam' meh..ahahaha..market price...:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

yup, some deserved, & some not...
Road hogger shld get summon....h& not those EL user...:thefinger:
No ler. You got it wrong. Road hogger should be shot to death in their own vehicles. EL users should be knocked off the road with a big truck. hahaha

Mine said "itu of fiz cer punya priz"...

Be careful to give rasuah...maybe the policeman just pretend to take the money but it turns out he wants to trap you :)

hahahaha...tak boleh tahan...hahahahaha:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

he tot 'cari ayam' meh..ahahaha..market price...:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

not cari ayam... but like buying vege at the wet market...hahahhahaa

No ler. You got it wrong. Road hogger should be shot to death in their own vehicles. EL users should be knocked off the road with a big truck. hahaha

wao!!! i like it.....but i dun wanna knocked off by big truck la...:adore::adore:

not cari ayam... but like buying vege at the wet market...hahahhahaa

"eh, encik....sayur ni boleh korang tak...."??

-"...ikut la market price la,...polis makan duit pun itu macam..."

"..woi, mana boleh tu.....?? siapa cakap..?? aku polis ma, tangkap kao baru tau....siapa cakap...??"

-"....mmm....White~Satria cakap pnya...wa tak tau...":thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Post Every 5 Mins

I thought TurboCharger only for manual, because autobox usually running on low rev, but there's turbocharged engine with autobox, can explain how it works with low rev? and how is the performance, (like hp loss, turbo lag etc)?

Other question....
I've done some research about mitsu engine, all i understand is the engine code, ex. 4G92 DOHC MIVEC, 4G63T DOHC, 4G91 DOHC etc... but i heard ppl usually call GSR, VR4, EVO 3, what engine code they are actually running?

Thanks...

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom