"Anti Rasuah" badge infront of public servant...

Status
Not open for further replies.

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
i just wonder, since when there got a "Anti Rasuah" badge infront of public servant, especially Polis.

whats the meaning when it come to "nak settle, cepat.." "lima-puluh, tak boleh kurang...", i look at their "Anti Rasuah" badge to find out what is the real meaning of it....

finally, after discussion of a group of frens, we found out why we force to give the bride to them & they happy to accept it, coz their 'head', that 27mil 1, told them to do so...."ANTI RASUAH"...:biggrin:

Accept aNd Take It Rasuah......"this is an order...." -"yes sir...":thefinger:

its really a shamed....:mad:

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
No.. can not say like that...
Actually they are helping us to safe our time that no need to cue long for paying summon...
We are paying on the spot u knoe...:thefinger:

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
You break the law, you pay for it. Honestly, I think some of them deserved to be summon, particularly those who talk on their hand phones without hands free, those who make illegal turns, those who smoke and throw their ciggies out, etc. Bribe comes into play when the citizens themselves are the ones who asks for it. So to me, half the fault of bribing comes from the citizens themselves.

zero2

Known Member
Feb 25, 2006
''saya anti rasuah'' say from mouth, not from heart.
but, i like it...hahahaha

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
No.. can not say like that...
Actually they are helping us to safe our time that no need to cue long for paying summon...
We are paying on the spot u knoe...:thefinger:
ok la, now i know..."Why Pay More"...ma...:rofl:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
You break the law, you pay for it. Honestly, I think some of them deserved to be summon, particularly those who talk on their hand phones without hands free, those who make illegal turns, those who smoke and throw their ciggies out, etc. Bribe comes into play when the citizens themselves are the ones who asks for it. So to me, half the fault of bribing comes from the citizens themselves.
yup, some deserved, & some not...
Road hogger shld get summon....h& not those EL user...:thefinger:

karl5511

1,000 RPM
May 31, 2007
The word "tak boleh kurang", WTF was that...Is this kind of trade does has its own price...Then who determine it...OR...if you drive Proton, RM50 and if u drive BMW, RM150...kekekekehehe

netmatrix

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
P Jaya:Malaysia
kh_tan.tripod.com
Well the badge is not only for show. There are some good policeman that even if u broke the rule they let u go. Its all about temptation. How they weight the need to take the money or just be a good policeman.

They are also scared that nowdays getting more people have handphones and recording devices. That you could record the bribery taking place. If they ask, u will not get fined. If u offer u and both the policeman gets done for.

It all boils down, how much u want to play or beg off the situation. U can hate them all u want, at sometime in ur life, u still need their services.

White~Satria

Known Member
May 1, 2006
The word "tak boleh kurang", WTF was that...Is this kind of trade does has its own price...Then who determine it...OR...if you drive Proton, RM50 and if u drive BMW, RM150...kekekekehehe
My is the fellar said 'ikut la market value', WTF (u think money changer ka? ask me to follow market value:mad: ) what the hell...BTW malaysia boleh!:thefinger:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
My is the fellar said 'ikut la market value', WTF (u think money changer ka? ask me to follow market value:mad: ) what the hell...BTW malaysia boleh!:thefinger:
hahahaha...tak boleh tahan...hahahahaha:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

he tot 'cari ayam' meh..ahahaha..market price...:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
yup, some deserved, & some not...
Road hogger shld get summon....h& not those EL user...:thefinger:
No ler. You got it wrong. Road hogger should be shot to death in their own vehicles. EL users should be knocked off the road with a big truck. hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.