All sifoo..noob wan to ask one question..

fritz

1,000 RPM
At around RPM 6k i shift 1st to 2nd gear..bop...then alot alot of black
smoke came out from my ekzos..i can even c it wit my rear view mirror..
Any problem or it is just normal?!

emm quite norm for standard ecu.......abit rich to save the engine...

normal ar?then dun care about it lor?hehe...duno isit abit rich so my fc like drinking wateR?

hahah its okla..........check fuel pressure,fuel line got change from b4??......

so got go join us in danga bay...when you join SSO???hehehhehe

wah..i din change anything b4...how to check fuel pressure also duno~
erm...u be my sifoo..teach me some driving skill..then i join la..can ah?hehe..

hehe about fuel pressure sure can....just pm EFN he will be able to help...

about driving...read alot of advanced drivng lesson in the net then follow us turun track..then ask anyone that u think is good in skill to sit beside you when u driving and b4 that ask him to give some pointers.....................after all that........drive faster and invest mony in track session...............hehehehhehehe engine n car when everyday use got wear n tear but skill hehhe increase alot lor..hehhee...betul??

EFN? means pasang the wat fuel regulator ah?
go track..i also wish to go la..but need to change tyre..brake pad..stock suspension go track also cant rite? Still trying to change all this 1 by 1..
I saw toyota forum..n c ur video b4..u r like very fast in track leh..then can apoint u to be my sifoo and sit beside me in the track one day aR?hehe!

well you can always enter track with a totally stock car......no harm.....

but people always driving beyond the capabilities of their car.......all the performance parts we bought is to increase that capabilities.........learn from below n start mod from below too...:P
me sifu???hhehehe alot more skill driver here.......they just sit and read only hehehhe
just go to track and ask the people u know there..sure no one will say no....hehehehhee

Oh~..but no one i know in the track woh~...since u so kind..u teach me lar..hehe! wen will u go to the track ar?!hehe...

fritz said:
At around RPM 6k i shift 1st to 2nd gear..bop...then alot alot of black
smoke came out from my ekzos..i can even c it wit my rear view mirror..
Any problem or it is just normal?!

Tu tak normal friend, time to cuci your ITB.

levin818...yakah? transplant tht time tak cuci ke?aiyo..another noob question...mana boleh cuci?cheap cheap ke?hehe..

just go to datuk efn. and he know what to do. maybe he can help u fritz

WOI I BATUK-BATUK adi you all mention my name HAHAHHAHAHA.

Okes like dis aaa:

It all depends on what type of Ekzos u use on your 20V, both Silvertop and Blacktop WILL backfires when throttling up after shifting gears, specially if u use Straight Flow type exzos like Apexi N1 or HKS N1. It will go like "POP!" like that aaaa. I have even seen FIRE POPs coming from sifooo yolk, GT20V & TOM's 20V - kentut-kentut one aaa those fellas cars I tell u....POWER meh!

BUT if the BLACK smokes are too much until u kenot see anything in your back mirror then it could be:
- Running too rich due to ECU problems (Go see Levin818@Wong "the ECU" Sifoo)
- If you don't smell any fuel smell then it could be Valve Seals koyak (Top Overhaul Required)
- Running too rich Pressure too high - See me AHEM........
- Throttle Bodies VERY DIRTY - See me AHEM.......

Ok just tell us this, can your car run up to 350KMs on RM50?

rm50 350km?yes..350+-...wont go above tht..
Fuel smell..always smell it..
black smoke wont be as much as u said until will make my back mirror become blur..if like tht i panic already..hehe! It was like more than last time lo..
how can i know is the throttle bodies dirty?running too rich?
But after i saw wat u replied..feels like its normal..hm..