All my amp like not working..intermittent problem

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Evo48

Known Member
Mar 22, 2005
PJ
All sifu here, i got a weird problem on my ice,

sometime i think most of the time is few minutes after i start my car. my amp like no power going in. no bass and middle. only left the sound from tweeter it back to normal again after few minutes.....what happen to my ice? HU kong already ah? btw my setup is like this. one 2 channel amp connected to the sub woofer, and another amp connected to the 69 and the speaker on my door side.
any sifu know what happen ah?

Evo48

Known Member
Mar 22, 2005
PJ
calvinhpk said:
back to normal after few minutes?? or just few seconds??
few minutes, i suspect my battery or maybe my HU...any idea?

Zenn

2,000 RPM
Jul 12, 2005
KL
how old is your battery...?

takumi_86

Known Member
Apr 25, 2006
check the amp supplly,the fuse or try a multimeter on the battery,check is it stable when u r starting the car and when u on ur ICE.Maybe the speaker wire is unconnected anymore to your amp.Well there is many posibilities.

Evo48

Known Member
Mar 22, 2005
PJ
takumi_86 said:
check the amp supplly,the fuse or try a multimeter on the battery,check is it stable when u r starting the car and when u on ur ICE.Maybe the speaker wire is unconnected anymore to your amp.Well there is many posibilities.
is not the speaker wire problem. coz i notice this happen during morning when i first start my car or evening when i wan go back after work which mean my car not start for few hours or over night....should go to check the battery? how to check ah? need to send to mechanic or how? can use the multitester ah?

Zenn

2,000 RPM
Jul 12, 2005
KL
change battery lahhh, hehe

can go to any car wireman they can test the battery, tell them mau test battery

Evo48

Known Member
Mar 22, 2005
PJ
Zenn said:
change battery lahhh, hehe

can go to any car wireman they can test the battery, tell them mau test battery
thanks man, i will go and check it.

takumi_86

Known Member
Apr 25, 2006
if go to mechanic,sure they said your battery is out and need to change.Better check it yourself.

Evo48

Known Member
Mar 22, 2005
PJ
finally i found out what happen, yesterday i went to check my battery they said still ok. then after that still happen...finally i go to the accesories shop wirerman to check, and they said is main fuse for both my amp is causing the problem. and they replace it. right now so far so good. :regular_smile:

A Post Every 5 Mins

The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company has managed to themselves listed as one of Forbes Magazine's America’s most reputable companies, placing 26th on the magazine’s seventh annual ranking of corporate reputation in the United States, gaining 12 places from last year and becoming the only tyre manufacturer to have made it that far up the list in the automotive industry...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience