Airbrush showroom in Sunway!

nitrodesigns88

Nov 16, 2003
Nitro Designs is located behind Dai Ichi, but if u are not too sure u can ask them or anybody from Racing Fit ( above Amoil). Up until now we have already received a number of customers, so if anybody is interested u may still give me a call to check if there is any more space available. Our address is no 35, Jalan PJS 11/18 and u may contact us at 012-6615405. Again, this is a limited time offer and a chance to justify all your spending on your beloved car by having your car appear in major newspapers and magazines.

nitrodesigns88

Nov 16, 2003
Wei Amir, airbrush is not spelt airbrysh-walaupun u tak lepas tadika, janganlah malukan yourself like this by stating the obvious....i know u probably won't get what i'm saying but bottom line is, bila keluar gaji belilah dictionary..

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Wah, screw your own coliks on the net. Tsk! Tsk! Tsk!

equin0x

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
KL
www.keiconcept.net
wah airbrysher also got spelling mistake ah.. if i wanna airbrush the word Cusco then come out become Kusco or cusKo then mai jialat? :huh:

juz kidding ya

just now passed by there saw a Satria GTi with air brush design... impressive!

caNnonDa|e

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
Originally posted by equin0x@Dec 24 2003, 05:05 PM
wah airbrysher also got spelling mistake ah.. if i wanna airbrush the word Cusco then come out become Kusco or cusKo then mai jialat? :huh:

lan cau la u :lol: anyway i also quite interested lo.. may be one day drop by and have a look :blink:

nitrodesigns88

Nov 16, 2003
The price for an airbrushed design around the rear boot area depends very much on the design-if its a simple airbrushed logo it can be as little as RM100 or as much as RM800 if its a complicated one that involves a lot of detail...hope this answers your question

nitrodesigns88

Nov 16, 2003
If its a really small image, we might take as fast as a day or a few hours...we cannot provide any images so as to prevent anybody from trying anything funny such as reproducing those pics and claiming the artwork as their own....if u are interested u can give me a call, as my number is listed in a few previous postings on this site..thanks for your interest and enquiries.

grouchy_smurf

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
Visit site
Originally posted by Getz+Dec 8 2003, 09:50 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Getz @ Dec 8 2003, 09:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-nitrodesigns88@Nov 25 2003, 08:58 PM
According to JPJ ruling, anything that may endanger the lives of other road users including yourself is considered illegal. That includes upgrading the engine but not the brakes and suspension et all, dark tinting, mufflers that emit too much smoke (and this applies to almost all of those u can fit a milo tin into)..the list goes on, and yet we see all of this and more on our roads. The question is, does airbrushing your car put the lives of others and yourself in danger?
While u we're driving :

Yourself : Look at that 2F2F car, there over there...........

Passengger : Lookout the trailer infront of you!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: Joking joking [/b][/quote]
lol :lol: this is the exact reason i thought of when i heard that airburshing was illegal here :lol: :lol:

CyborgR

1,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Perak
Visit site
i pass thru there b4 i guess..coz i saw 1 satria with chun the matrix air brush..woo, damn kao cool lol

malice

Known Member
Dec 6, 2003
www.keiconcept.net
Originally posted by CyborgR@Jan 2 2004, 09:48 PM
i pass thru there b4 i guess..coz i saw 1 satria with chun the matrix air brush..woo, damn kao cool lol
that satria belongs to nitrodesign88

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Need advise and help what to do with a boost cut since chaning turbo's from a td04h - tdo5h.wants more fuel, a rising fuel pressure reg has been sugested? or should i go a A.M comp? its a 4g93t motor with afew extras full exhaust,filter,etc.Its a common conversion does any1 know any1 who's done the same what mods did they do?? cheers
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience