Airbrush showroom in Sunway!

nitrodesigns88

Nov 16, 2003
Hi all you guys and gals! I have previously posted on the forum regarding an airbrushing showroom opening in Sunway's tuning haven, well i want to let you all know that there will be special promotional prices for all members of zerotohundred.com so why don't you drop by Nitro Designs at no 35 jalan PJS11/18. We are behind the DaiIchi and Amoil row, so come on over to make your rides look awesome!

equin0x

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
KL
www.keiconcept.net
is this gonna be just a promotion period or it's fixed there? i'm quite interested in designing my bonnet but i havent respray it yet.. so i thought let me settle it here then might drop by.. is it gonna be permanent there?

nitrodesigns88

Nov 16, 2003
Thanks for your interest, the showroom is permanent there...u should drop by to see a Mivec bonnet we just did..it is simply awesome! The promotion is valid until the end of December 2003 so i hope to see u soon. We also offer bulk discounts, so bring your friend's car or cars as well!

alexnek

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
wow! tat's gonna be cool, will drop by this weekend if im free!

CieMen

1,500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Tmn Esplanade
Visit site
Originally posted by halteche6k+Nov 16 2003, 10:19 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (halteche6k @ Nov 16 2003, 10:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ninety3@Nov 16 2003, 09:22 PM
y dont u upload some pics of completed projects?
YEAh yea....

PICS we want PICS !!

hehe... [/b][/quote]
Need to c some of ur completed art.

najibkl

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
www.protonclub.com
Originally posted by nitrodesigns88@Nov 16 2003, 08:37 PM
u should drop by to see a Mivec bonnet we just did..it is simply awesome! The promotion is valid until the end of December 2003 so i hope to see u soon. We also offer bulk discounts, so bring your friend's car or cars as well!
How much discount you will give us??
Only for zerotohundred ?? :D
How much the cost of Mivec bonnet you just did??

I will have a visit there...PJS 11/18...

Can do something like this ...

nitrodesigns88

Nov 16, 2003
Sorry about the pics guys, its not that we dont want to show them-the pictures of the cars are all copyrighted by our company advisor and fellow affiliate, Advanced Airbrush. There are numerous airbrushed copycats on the road, and these guys over in Australia are actually planning to take legal action. The picture of the car and the airbrushed tiger belongs to Advanced Airbrush, and we at Nitro Designs are the only place in Malaysia where you guys and gals can get your cars airbrushed by Wayne Harrison, the top airbrush artist in Australia and probably the world. So if you guys are interested, do drop by. The cost of an airbrushed paintjob range from as low as RM2500 to as high as RM10, 000. Oh, and please drop by with good intentions-anybody caught doing surveillace tactics( a.k.a spying on us) will be dealt with severely.

Bert

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Muddy Delta
Visit site
nitro,

DO you mind if I drop by to have a look... I dont have any intention to do an airbrush... probably never will until I buy myself a nice bike... air brush helmet to go with the airbrush paintjob.. hehehe

alexnek

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
ic, mm..can i say it's illegal on the road? regardless of enthusiasm...

animiniac_seith

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
PuchonG
Visit site
Originally posted by nitrodesigns88@Nov 21 2003, 07:58 PM
Sorry about the pics guys, its not that we dont want to show them-the pictures of the cars are all copyrighted by our company advisor and fellow affiliate, Advanced Airbrush. There are numerous airbrushed copycats on the road, and these guys over in Australia are actually planning to take legal action. The picture of the car and the airbrushed tiger belongs to Advanced Airbrush, and we at Nitro Designs are the only place in Malaysia where you guys and gals can get your cars airbrushed by Wayne Harrison, the top airbrush artist in Australia and probably the world. So if you guys are interested, do drop by. The cost of an airbrushed paintjob range from as low as RM2500 to as high as RM10, 000. Oh, and please drop by with good intentions-anybody caught doing surveillace tactics( a.k.a spying on us) will be dealt with severely.
serious shit...... :lol: :lol: u guys do under carriage??