Airbrush showroom in Sunway!

nitrodesigns88

Nov 16, 2003
Yeah, we can work out something with regards to airbrushing the undercarriage....but why the undercarriage? It's gonna be a bit pricey because of the amount of work involved, i would advise that u just airbrush your exterior (body) or car interior. As to rules and regulations, airbrushing is NOT illegal..just like everything else in Malaysia, a little bit of 'duit kopi' goes a long way.

nitrodesigns88

Nov 16, 2003
Yes, we do airbrush undercarriages but the question is why would u want that? It's gonna be a bit pricey due to the amount of work involved. i recommend that u consider airbrushing your exterior or car interior instead..that way, the ladies can see to appreciate :) As to the issue of legality, airbrushing is NOT illegal. Just like everything else over here, a little bit of 'duit kopi' can solve anything and everything.

extrememech

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
hahaha if ur customer kena police then summon can give to u guys to settle then i think you guys sure got alot potential customer here... :)

keongzai

Nov 15, 2003
can i just airbrushing the bonnet only????
How abt the charges?????
still RM2500 min?????
:( :( :(

animiniac_seith

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
PuchonG
Visit site
Originally posted by keongzai@Nov 24 2003, 08:47 PM
can i just airbrushing the bonnet only????
How abt the charges?????
still RM2500 min?????
:( :( :(
see bonnet how big gua...maybe see wat design le....but i still tink airbrusing is inviting problem from those suckers.....true also cannot bribe them all the time......
no offence just my opinion....

nitrodesigns88

Nov 16, 2003
I've been getting a lot of enquiries regarding laws and regulation...i mean, get real guys and gals. I have read about turbo this, turbo that, nos this, nos that and suddenly everybody is worried about a little paintjob..According to JPJ ruling, anything that may endanger the lives of other road users including yourself is considered illegal. That includes upgrading the engine but not the brakes and suspension et all, dark tinting, mufflers that emit too much smoke (and this applies to almost all of those u can fit a milo tin into)..the list goes on, and yet we see all of this and more on our roads. The question is, does airbrushing your car put the lives of others and yourself in danger? I don't think so. Hence, legality is not even an issue here. There is an old and seldom enforced rule that all cars should not have more than two colours, but i drive mine around all the time and have yet to encounter any problems( and mine is heavily airbrushed). So please post some constructive criticism, and don't put others who may be interested off. This reply is not meant to offend anybody, just to enlighten those who are oblivious to the obvious.

EG9

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Subang Jaya
Originally posted by nitrodesigns88@Nov 25 2003, 08:58 PM
I've been getting a lot of enquiries regarding laws and regulation...i mean, get real guys and gals. I have read about turbo this, turbo that, nos this, nos that and suddenly everybody is worried about a little paintjob..According to JPJ ruling, anything that may endanger the lives of other road users including yourself is considered illegal. That includes upgrading the engine but not the brakes and suspension et all, dark tinting, mufflers that emit too much smoke (and this applies to almost all of those u can fit a milo tin into)..the list goes on, and yet we see all of this and more on our roads. The question is, does airbrushing your car put the lives of others and yourself in danger? I don't think so. Hence, legality is not even an issue here. There is an old and seldom enforced rule that all cars should not have more than two colours, but i drive mine around all the time and have yet to encounter any problems( and mine is heavily airbrushed). So please post some constructive criticism, and don't put others who may be interested off. This reply is not meant to offend anybody, just to enlighten those who are oblivious to the obvious.
Huh...
logic but sound a little bit unpleasant.

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
nitrodesigns88, perhaps you can post pics of YOUR own car for us to take a look.

Btw, the cost includes layers of laquer or whatever it may be for protection? If so how many layers? Btw, if I were to encounter a fender bender, can it be touched up as good as the original? Btw, how long does it usually take do do up a car?

There's only one artist and he's an Aussie am I right to assume so?

Sorry, I don't have the moolah to do so but am just curious hence the questions...

:rolleyes:

Getz

Known Member
Nov 30, 2003
Visit site
Originally posted by nitrodesigns88@Nov 25 2003, 08:58 PM
According to JPJ ruling, anything that may endanger the lives of other road users including yourself is considered illegal. That includes upgrading the engine but not the brakes and suspension et all, dark tinting, mufflers that emit too much smoke (and this applies to almost all of those u can fit a milo tin into)..the list goes on, and yet we see all of this and more on our roads. The question is, does airbrushing your car put the lives of others and yourself in danger?
While u we're driving :

Yourself : Look at that 2F2F car, there over there...........

Passengger : Lookout the trailer infront of you!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: Joking joking

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
halteche6k, you changed no already? The old one ler?
Wei, mail me your details if you are still interested..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all sifu and member,

i have vios 2011 model that is with ori exhausr stock, now i plan to modified the exhaust with low noise and pickup and end energier more better for fc, so what is agak agak price and ok lah the material piping as my budjet not more that rm800, plan change ori stock i think is 4-2-1 one
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience