Airbrush showroom in Sunway!

GOKEN

Known Member
Dec 4, 2003
Hi Nitrodesign, can you airbrush the wolves on Evolution VII just like HKS Evolution VII? How much would that be? I believe you have seen the HKS Evolution VII in magazines before. Please let me know how much would that be and how long will it takes to completion. I am not play play one. ten kiu ten kiu!!!!!

gti88

1,500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
nitrodesign,

GOKEN very rich one, got a lot a lot of money .. thats why he's always surrounded by hot chicks ... ^_^

nitrodesigns88

Nov 16, 2003
Yes Goken, we can easily airbrush that particular design..i have yet to really see the design you want and whether are there any fine details to add so i cant really comment on the price..it should range from RM1000 to around RM3000 depending again on the design and how fast we can finish it..if u are really interested, u may give me a call at 012-6615405 or drop by Nitro Designs. Please bring along the design u require as well, and i can give u a price quote on the spot. Thank u for your enquiry and looking forward to your patronage.

GOKEN

Known Member
Dec 4, 2003
Originally posted by gti88@Jan 4 2004, 03:24 AM
nitrodesign,

GOKEN very rich one, got a lot a lot of money .. thats why he's always surrounded by hot chicks ... ^_^
mana ada? jangan bising bising la ui......

subsonique

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Flashpoint
hey guys of nitro, i reckon you'd remember me from the autoshow in shah alam. well, haven't had the time to sneak peek at your shop that is. but let me tell you guys about nitro, i have seen their quality of work thru the cars that were displayed during the show. and we have snapped some pictures and have em published in the 4th issue of TRAFFIC. all i can say is that, they are amazing, really. and wayne harrison is one goo airbrush artist, all the way from down under, am i right aaron? maybe what you can do is, while your car is hoisted at n1 or amoil for daily tweeking, why not walk around and drop by Nitro? and chekc out what they have in stored for you. who knows, TRAFFIC may be approaching you next. oh yah, the kenari which won the award was good.

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
nitrodesigns88, one of the V•Sixers have already made booking for an airbrush job. Make sure it is a real tidy one eh? ;)

AmirNitroDesigns

Dec 31, 2003
Any R34? Mau airbrush? come n see me at the shop aittte...(NitroDesigns)

nitrodesigns88

Nov 16, 2003
subsonique, thanks for the kind words...could u please provide me with details on how i can get hold of some issues of your magazine that featured us? it would be much appreciated if u could call me at 012-6615405...it was nice meeting u guys at the autoshow..we have some cars to be photographed and they are really awesome, would u like to cover those? let me know k?

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Originally posted by AmirNitroDesigns@Jan 8 2004, 08:53 PM
How u know aaa...V-Spec?
Coz he's one of the member of the V•Sixers ma. ;)

sub

Known Member
Nov 22, 2003
PJ, Selangor
yesterday nite @ midvalley north court got one civic EK W** 837 silver colour wif X-Men airbrush on the side and NITRO stickers on rear windscreen...
whose car har?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

subsonique

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Flashpoint
nitro, yup we would love to, see how the schedule goes when we can have some time to loosen a little and drop by at your place. what are the cars that worth to be featured in TRAFFIC? well, whichever it is, i know you guys are good at it. hey, i'll drop you 2 complimentaries once the issue is out ok?

devilman

Known Member
Jan 14, 2006
i love air brush....my car also full by "air brush"....but sometimes meet the police hungry 1........ai.....kopi duit need la.....

but ,i still love AIR BRUSH !!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

anybody know if theres any powder coaters in pj/kl area?? i tried searching on the net and only manage to find the manufacturers. was hoping that i can get info from zth b4 i try to email those manufacturers.

thanks!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience