aftermarket gauge bulb

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

SatanicsM

Known Member
im using some aftermarket gauge like omoni..i mean old school type..theres 2 type

the one that bulb outside using 2 pin..and one smaller one..where can i repair the smaller one since it already blow

T5 bulb??

Im also using a Greddy analogue Boost Meter and the bulb recently blew. Where can i purchase this bulb n replace it? Jln Pasar ?

tumpang kejap...

where to get the meter buld that Yellow color 1..???

For Greddy boost meter's bulb, I replaced it with a SMD 0.5W LED (warm white) plus a 100ohm 2W resistor in series. Brightness wise is very good.

just open up ur gauge n replace ur bulbs wit LED n 420ohm resistor. did for mine n its pretty good lighting, bt becareful wen u take it apart, the mechanism is very sensitive

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:18 PM ----------

Jin, try look for it at jln pasar, got mine there 4 $3 per piece, most acc shops sellin it at $15 to $18

Wanna ask the sifus in Zth ere. Normally what type of bulbs is installed at the dashboard panel where we normally see. Is T5 bulb the only choice

maybe i can not help you to solve this problem.but if you have some question about install HID xenon kits,i can help you more

AFAIK, the sockets and wiring is already done & fitted for T5 bulbs. its like your signal bulbs, in my Satria for example, its wired for T10. so if I want to use a bigger brighter bulb, I have to replace the socket to do that.

for dashboard wiring / socket must also make sure the new socket can fit. again, my Satria uses t10 for the illumination (speedo, fuel, temp) and T5 for the aircond panel & everything else :)

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom