Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

ADVICE: BOTing my Satria 1.6 (BOOST)

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Hello all the sifus,

I'm currently planning to BOT my Satria 1.6 with stock internals. There are few questions I would like to know and understand before I proceed...

Currently, I'm planning to boost it to 0.4-0.6bar if possible. But 0.6 bars is consider high boost from what I've read in Taiwanese forums and magazines.

However, I'm considering the following set up:-

Engine:
4G92P SOHC with stock internals

BOT kit:
TD04L + manifold + original downpipe
E-manage + standard + ignition + injector harness
Infinite 450 X 230 X 65 intercooler
390cc injectors
Aerospeed adjustable fuel regulator
1.5mm metal gasket

PROBLEMS:
1) What's the HIGHEST BOOST on a 4G92P SOHC with stock internals anyone ever achieved..?

2) I was adviced to boost 0.5 bars instead. But someone told me I need to used external wastegate with custom spring in order to achieve that boost pressure. Someone else told me that external wastegate is recomended for boosting more than 1 bars due to the 0.7 bars stock springs.

Actually, can I use the original wastegate to achieve 0.4-0.6 bars of boost pressure without having an external wastegate.

3) As I've planned, I want to use 1.5mm metal gasket to reduce the compression ratio to 8.7:1(Currently 10:1). Is the compression ratio reduction sufficient enough for a safe BOT of 0.6 bars..? Or I should consider 1.8mm?

Any sifus...? Thanks in advance...

Pls use the "Search" function for this section.

BOT 1.6 has been discussed countless of times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Post Every 5 Mins

I just installed a Autogauge water temp gauge on my Iswara to replace the old 1(die already)...

then after some normal driving... i found that the needle is pointing between 90c n 100c...

is this optimum temprerature?

i scared wait rev some more my engine has to "enter factory"..

thx

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom