Advanced Performance Tuning Class

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

APTuning

Known Member
Got Your Setting Wrong?Lack of Idea to make your car went Faster?Want your Engine to Last Longer?How To Manage your Engine?

Well The Good News is here!...

Advanced Performance Tuning is proud to announce the introduction of our training for Engine Management System training Class.Our training program has been designed to cover all aspects of installation and tuning of the entire range of ECUs.(Haltech,Microtech)
The training will consist of both theory and practical exercises ranging from basic set up procedures through to advanced tuning techniques. The practical exercises will be carried out in a professional tuning shop fitted with a state of the art 4wd Dyno Dynamics chassis dyno windows software.

All students will get the chance to gain hands on experience with installation and wiring techniques, dyno tuning and trouble shooting on a real performance vehicle with an experienced tuner on hand to guide them through each process.
During the Training attendees will be shown how to setup and start an engine from scratch, including crank/cam trigger setup, ignition setup and base fuelling setup.During the course of the training seminar we will also explain how to manipulate the more complex areas of programmable engine management such as idle control.
The seminars are open to workshop/speedshop owner, student, Personal and the general public.

Where?pls visit ....
Advanced Performance Tuning: Advanced Performance Tuning Class

Sir...
I'm interested to take part in this class.
How long it takes for this class to be finish for a personal ?

hi..
I am intrested in this too.
but i am a newbie.
I just know some things about cars.
do i have to have any background knowledge for this?
How long is this class for personal and also the cost.
thx

Sorry to hold classes, because students do not meet the demands of classes. the date will be postponed to the day-be determined. the student should register one week before classes begin. as we will publish the names of students in a certificate of attendance. for class Microtech we will inform the date of the next

Haltech class is still open on 19 and February 20, 2011, please register before this date and payment, please email to [email protected]
or visit
Advanced Performance Tuning: Advanced Performance Tuning Schedule

Thanks
APT

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom