Adjustables for 60's Beetle??

bling_bling

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
here's the deal, i'm trickin' out my uncle's old skool beetle and i wanna get it lowered. are there any adjustables or lowering springs available for an old car like this in kch? thanx in advance...

leftfoot

Known Member
Apr 9, 2006
u can try titan suspensions. they make custom ones for any type of car. call richard 0133506561

lozo

500 RPM
Sep 26, 2004
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
you can adjust the rear trailing arm to lower the rear axle.

at the front beams, you can install an adjuster to the beams or use a 2.5 inch drop spindles.

if your bug is a late model, superbeetle 1303s, lowering spring are available for that model

BV5015

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2005
JB
1303 can do much modd on it...
if normal bugg...put ''sand bags'' in ur car...do it~!

aircooled

Known Member
Jul 9, 2004
cheap way to lower them would be to remove some small sized springs from the torsion bar.

this is not the preffered method, but it is the cheapest. ideally should have stiffer antirooll bar to compensate or else you will get a very choppy ride. i have done it before and it is safe.

yours a link pin or ball joint?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Have you noticed the lack of cigarette lighters in new cars lately? Even ashtrays have taken a bow. Well it seems that car designers are facing pressure from anti-smoking groups, and the current “no I don’t smoke” trend has caught up with a lot of people, which is a good thing. That and the need for extra space to accommodate the list of things you don’t need, like four cup holders in the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience