Accident on the flyover to cyberjaya this morning.

Evo48

Known Member
Mar 22, 2005
PJ
any ztrian work at cyberjaya?
this morning there is a accident between few car on the flyover, anyone know what happen ah? tailgate each other then boom kena.....i manage to capture one photo....

mrbear

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2005
Evo48 said:
this morning there is a accident between few car on the flyover, anyone know what happen ah? tailgate each other then boom kena.....i manage to capture one photo....

pheww... wow is this the bridge junction.. where after straight long road.. after RM1 tol.. then on the straight road.. straight to putrajaya.. and turn left is to cyberjaya,via the bridge?

damn.. lucky not working today.. i work nite or morning.. depends on the shift.. hehhe.. i always "cornering" at those corners.. dun care.. hehe

gsrTurbo9166

500 RPM
Apr 23, 2005
Evo48 said:
the gti kena hit damn gao
how bout the wira
two lines oso kena???

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
morning rush or morning drift?

Anyway, acident like these give more business for ma-gad man and kreta potong man......

hann

Sep 3, 2004
don't you find this accident kind of strange...both cars are damaged at the rear. Isn't it supposed to be a frontal and a rear accident??

anyway, great photo. a good reminder for all of us to drive carefully.

Evo48

Known Member
Mar 22, 2005
PJ
i been saw so many accident on the corner to cyberjaya.....for those who travel to cyberjaya, can speed as there is so many corner here and there on the road but don play play during rainy day.....drive safety.....

Evo48

Known Member
Mar 22, 2005
PJ
hann said:
don't you find this accident kind of strange...both cars are damaged at the rear. Isn't it supposed to be a frontal and a rear accident??

anyway, great photo. a good reminder for all of us to drive carefully.
not only two car invlove in this accident, there is one more honday city infront of the wira a/b.

Slipknot Fanatic

Known Member
Jul 3, 2005
HELL
Why is it always happening at that flyover? Thought people would be more careful when driving on that flyover after all the accidents that has been happening there.

vestrospeed

Jul 1, 2005
Kg
I saw the incident happend to that Gti. Actually, the Gti was made a silly mistake by changing his position from left to right lanes after following the Toyota Unser that drove at 60km/h. There was a 8 cars on the road at that moment and drove very close from each others. The Gti was made a stupid Zigzag speed from left to the right lane at 80-100km/h and able to bypass the wira infront of me. His is very proud but it was ended in a few second as soon as the wira infront of Gti had made an emergency break without any reason (ladies driver). The Gti was lost control and bang into the wira back bumper and got bang with the the wira at his car butt. At the same time, the Gti was tried to minimize the impact by pooling his car from right to the left lane and very unlucky to him as he was hit the back of the Toyota unser. I'm thanks to my new F1 tires that i just fitted to my car and able to skip from a second of disaster.

Note: Do not drive too slow and Do not drive too fast. TQ

Evo48

Known Member
Mar 22, 2005
PJ
maybe the ladies saw a ghost is chasing her so hamtam the brake..........don zig zaging on the bridge......u will never know how fast others car coming after you especially cyberjaya road those "Uncle Lim" students.....
vestrospeed, nice to hear you skip that accident.

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
nothing new i would say stressed on road user zig-zagging in roads full of cars!
Plain stupid; how fast can you reach your destination?! 5-10 minutes earlier?!
For this case; the GTI never reaches his destination........yeah, mayb he's rushing for something important........if it's really an emergency; just on the hazard light and try waving or honing your way through.......
If it's like late for meeting; just call and inform and apologize.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi,

i would like to ask wether BOV can produce pss sound on 1 to 3 psi or at 0.1 and 0.2 bar? if possible, what type bov u guys recommended - and as for me, i need a pull type bov instead of push type as u can see only 0.2 bar has been boosted.. actually i manage to close the bov at idle, but i just wanna ask about this cool sound appearance, wether they got or not at 0.1 or 0.2 bar? or it just a flutter?

ps - sorry for my dumbness
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience