Accident In The Hall??

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

AE80TypeD

1,500 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Puchong
Visit site
wtf lol.... that was a waste of my 5 seconds!

waitaminute, i waste my worktime EVERYDAY in this forum! hahahaha

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
Why? You part time Jedi Knight what... where's the "rarummmnn, peeyersshh, wooooooaaannnggg, BBBRRRZOWWWWW, zrruuummmmmmm-mmmm-skkllaashh-shraakt"

AE80TypeD

1,500 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Puchong
Visit site
whats that gotta do with anything!?? u little ppl always think we Jedis swing lightsticks around all the time... sheeesh!

i am tasked with much as it is, spreading the seeds of the force to the females of the universe.. err i mean, finding individuals with talents in the force to satisfy my tingling senses.. err that didnt sound right either. OH YOU GET IT! we dont schwaaangg-shrrooommm-wooang woaang! kkrschhhhstttt!!!! chraaraarhkchrrkhh all the time!

and i do that on monday and thursday nights only. i work weekends at the Vank Hoff hotel in San Fierro. right now of course im wasting my MLM day job la!

roflmao :D /crushes acbc's trachea with my mind. (have u read the Darth Side blog? nice!)

blue_hippo

500 RPM
Jun 16, 2004
ceh hehe....anyway always see the TRAFFIC mag crew car at cheras 1.

AE80TypeD

1,500 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Puchong
Visit site
waja3348 said:
dont get mad lorr.. it's just a joke k?
yee? where got mad mah, what la u :lol: if it was really a waste of my time i wouldnt post a reply at all lah kekekeke

no worries dude, cheers. its my own fault i waste my time in this whole forum instead of doing my work roflmao :lol:

RPM_freak

Known Member
Sep 13, 2005
kLANG
laaaa ... i tought from the topic the car rammed into the house hall and the TV set stuck on the front girll ... :biggrin:

takperr .. takper .. lawak jugak ! !..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

https://youtu.be/oq6Y0A6UUn4

There was this ticking sound which developed after the water pump and timing gear seal / bearing was changed a few days ago. The mechanic couldn't find the source and I was in a hurry so I didn't mind when he told me to come back in a few days time if the sound didn't go away.

Any idea what's causing it?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience