Ac blower only works when set to max

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
It sounds like a poor connection somewhere. Digital aircon controller means you tapped some wires, perhaps these connections are just loose.

lsm1991

1,000 RPM
Sep 30, 2011
PJ
It sounds like a poor connection somewhere. Digital aircon controller means you tapped some wires, perhaps these connections are just loose.
car came with the digital ac, completely standard hmm will check the contact behind the climate control unit. I should also be able to check the electrical signals going to the resistor (i think) to make sure that nothing is wrong from that point and on.......

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
car came with the digital ac, completely standard hmm will check the contact behind the climate control unit. I should also be able to check the electrical signals going to the resistor (i think) to make sure that nothing is wrong from that point and on.......
Your digital air con, temp button up and down, right? and blower speed, L, M, and H?
Mine is like that, and one more Auto button. Auto means the colder the temp set, the faster the fan blows....:driver: