About Satria GTI bodykit

AutumAshes

hi, i'm currently own a satria, i'm thinking of changing the exterior to the satria gti bodykit. how much is it for the complete bodykit, and where can i get it in kl or pj?

ambayah said:
I was quoted RM3000 by proton does not include spoiler :D

Bodykit GTi cap X fiber oni RM400-550. :p. Original kene langgar oso pecah too. Oni difference when install, look nicer without bengkok bengkok like fiber X brand.

my advise get d front n rear bumper original...
other parts get fibre,gud enuff.....
just my 0.1 cents....(",)

partyJOE said:
my advise get d front n rear bumper original...
other parts get fibre,gud enuff.....
just my 0.1 cents....(",)
thanks for the advice dude :D , but how much does it cost? and whats the diff between fibre and ori? :confused:

me got my complete original for more than Rm 2000.

get original bro..buy slowly..one by one..you will be satisfied..
no bengkok-bengkok one..

reddice said:
me got my complete original for more than Rm 2000.

get original bro..buy slowly..one by one..you will be satisfied..
no bengkok-bengkok one..
thanks dude.....need to start saving money for it right now i guess, hehe :D

AutumAshes said:
thanks for the advice dude :D , but how much does it cost? and whats the diff between fibre and ori? :confused:

my fren using fibre body kit 4 more then 2yrs.. the bumpers full of cracks but the other parts not even a single stratch... now he's using original GTI bumpers others fibre...

ic...so anyone here got any lubang for bodykits? or anywhere could get the best bargain? :D

Call Mr Yong : 016 6891070. He used to be in here selling bodykits (fibre / PU). I think he's from Klang...

AutumAshes said:
hi, i'm currently own a satria, i'm thinking of changing the exterior to the satria gti bodykit. how much is it for the complete bodykit, and where can i get it in kl or pj?

can covert to satria r3....

t0il3t_duck said:
can covert to satria r3....
haha....i was thinking about that too actually :p, spray the whole car to black...mine now is white...get dirty easily :(

Last edited:
There are couple people selling the full original Gti bodykit in marketplace for 1K plus. Do a search.

my advise....dun convert gti
i got fren convert then his car got stolen
those bas***d still targeting gti nowadays

just my 2 cents...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom