About NOS

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
yup... dun dun go too far, everything will b ok...

i tested on an Iswara during vacation to Langkawi... rent a car, just simply plug the NOS in... start & drive... push the button... wheel spin... hahahhahaha... here goes the divider... ahhahahaa
care to explain how u plug it in and what brand it was?

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
N20 is best known as "laughing gas"
after u using it, then u'll b Laughing-kor...:rofl:

How come it will be easy?can u explain?thanks......:adore:
care to explain how u plug it in and what brand it was?
i just simply connet the positive & negative cable to batt, wit switch, the single nozzle just simply screw it at the air funnel b4 the air filter of iswara.... the wires gone thru window... just press & go...
where i put the tank..?? just simply holding by my fren... ahhahaha

the brand is NOS... get it from HK last time...

didn't bother so much, cos just a rental car...

hornydrifter

500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
KEY EL!
after u using it, then u'll b Laughing-kor...:rofl:

i just simply connet the positive & negative cable to batt, wit switch, the single nozzle just simply screw it at the air funnel b4 the air filter of iswara.... the wires gone thru window... just press & go...
where i put the tank..?? just simply holding by my fren... ahhahaha

the brand is NOS... get it from HK last time...

didn't bother so much, cos just a rental car...
Bro..how was the surge feel on the nitrous?

The feel? ok arr? planning on trying on my car..hehehehehe...suka2 only...nvr tried b4....

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
Bro..how was the surge feel on the nitrous?

The feel? ok arr? planning on trying on my car..hehehehehe...suka2 only...nvr tried b4....
as that time plug in iswara 1.3, the feel will be like a 1.5L soch vtec loo...

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
Let's roll back abit to year 2001... during my days with the RAV4, i had a single fogger WET nitrous system by Torq Nitrous. It's bullshit to say that 'hey, it's plug and play'.. those are for child's play. I installed the Torq Nitrous system and got it tuned by Jackie of Amoil.

When i first tried it.. i can feel the difference. Abit if surge and all but i can hear pinging. I asked why?He say like dat wan.. i had SAFC and ITC there... how can it be 'like dat wan?" .. so i drove around like some dude with new toy.. I was happy.. but i aint satisfied.

Then, i decided to go to this mysterious shop call GT Auto. Rumour has it they can do fast cars
but abit 'expensive' as it's not the usual 'conventional' ways. So, i tried my luck. Met up
with Toby. He explained to me the fundamentals of nitrous system and how to fully 'squeeze' every ounce of power out of it.

In goes 2 more component - Crane Cams PS2 fireball igniter and MSD Ignition controller

1 night of on the road tuning (SAFC + ITC and via wideband lambda sensor)

Results:

4 wheel rubber burning launch (i was using michellin MX sports not cioakia tires).
- no pinging
- no 'like dat wan'
- no bullshit

Price: reasonable
Satisfaction level : ear to ear
Verdict: from poser "I got NOS! to... "Be prepared to be smoked!"

---------------
some of the cars i remembered that has been 'terminated' (350m)

1. Satria GTi GSR (with upgraded turbo + haltech E6)
2. Satria GTi - Mat Speed Cam and some dunno wat ECU, engine fully balanced and lightened with FULLY STRIPPED INTERIOR
3. Satria Mivec 1.8
4. Proton Saga - VR4
5. Proton Wira GSR (1 bar boost)
6. Subaru Forester

Lost of car that i lost to:
1. Infamous EK9 (Jonathan Leong's car), lost by less than 1 car space due to misfiring (found out the next day plug cable loose)

---------------

If u wanna put nitrous, put it for the right reason. Dont put nitrous for the sake of gaya.. or just for laughs. Money is meant to be spent wisely... now i use it to purge up smokes... wat to do.. mau gaya.. sudah tua.. ahahahaha

---------------

Specs:

Last edited:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
Let's roll back abit to year 2001... during my days with the RAV4, i had a single fogger WET nitrous system by Torq Nitrous. It's bullshit to say that 'hey, it's plug and play'.. those are for child's play. I installed the Torq Nitrous system and got it tuned by Jackie of Amoil.

When i first tried it.. i can feel the difference. Abit if surge and all but i can hear pinging. I asked why?He say like dat wan.. i had SAFC and ITC there... how can it be 'like dat wan?" .. so i drove around like some dude with new toy.. I was happy.. but i aint satisfied.

Then, i decided to go to this mysterious shop call GT Auto. Rumour has it they can do fast cars
but abit 'expensive' as it's not the usual 'conventional' ways. So, i tried my luck. Met up
with Toby. He explained to me the fundamentals of nitrous system and how to fully 'squeeze' every ounce of power out of it.

In goes 2 more component - Crane Cams PS2 fireball igniter and MSD Ignition controller

1 night of on the road tuning (SAFC + ITC and via wideband lambda sensor)

Results:

4 wheel rubber burning launch (i was using michellin MX sports not cioakia tires).
- no pinging
- no 'like dat wan'
- no bullshit

Price: reasonable
Satisfaction level : ear to ear
Verdict: from poser "I got NOS! to... "Be prepared to be smoked!"

---------------
some of the cars i remembered that has been 'terminated' (350m)

1. Satria GTi GSR (with upgraded turbo + haltech E6)
2. Satria GTi - Mat Speed Cam and some dunno wat ECU, engine fully balanced and lightened with FULLY STRIPPED INTERIOR
3. Satria Mivec 1.8
4. Proton Saga - VR4
5. Proton Wira GSR (1 bar boost)
6. Subaru Forester

Lost of car that i lost to:
1. Infamous EK9 (Jonathan Leong's car), lost by less than 1 car space due to misfiring (found out the next day plug cable loose)

---------------

If u wanna put nitrous, put it for the right reason. Dont put nitrous for the sake of gaya.. or just for laughs. Money is meant to be spent wisely... now i use it to purge up smokes... wat to do.. mau gaya.. sudah tua.. ahahahaha

---------------

Specs:

hahaha... thats for real mean 1... hahaha...

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
i'm carrying Torq Nitrous system products.. will post up the stuff for u all to see in a day or two... ehehhe
then the Torq got those very slim bottle onot..???

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Guys and to the Sifus out there,

I would like to upgrade my old beloved Wira from 4G15P to 4G93..or 4G92 Mivec, however since Mivec parts is quite scarse in here and quite expensive here, I am planning to get 4G93. I just wanted to know, is it worth it? The FC that I get will it be worse than 4G92 Mivec? or is 4G93 is better? I am always travelling to and fro Miri-Bintulu-Sibu and my 4G15 seems underpower..Guys appreciate your help!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience