About NOS

saadi123

Jun 5, 2009
Karachi
carz4mod.blogspot.com
First things first,Majority of the people confuse the "brand name" "NOS" with the gas used to boost up the car's speed or accelerate it for some moment which is known as dinitrous mono oxide or simply N2O.In recent years it has gained a lot of popularity for car racers or other enthusiasts which give them a slight edge from others in respect of speed and acceleration.Thanks to "Need For Speed"(computer game) and "Fast And The Furious"(movie) where this gas has been glamourized and created many customers for it.However you will be amazed to know that the same gas is used in "medical department" as an anaesthesia!!!Amazing!! isn't it??But the medical version of the gas is much more acceptable (if you dont get dizzy after having a dose of it :-) ) as car grade nitros have hydrogen sulphide added into them which makes them a nasty gas to inhale as they can cause lung tissues rupture.So observe high caution...http://carz4mod.blogspot.com

Last edited by a moderator:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
no difren la... just NA get lower ponies from NOS, & Turbo gets more at the same Shot....
just if u really understand wat is NOS System, then u'll know theres no difren...

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
yup... dun dun go too far, everything will b ok...

i tested on an Iswara during vacation to Langkawi... rent a car, just simply plug the NOS in... start & drive... push the button... wheel spin... hahahhahaha... here goes the divider... ahhahahaa

kelvins3281

1,000 RPM
Mar 30, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
yup... dun dun go too far, everything will b ok...

i tested on an Iswara during vacation to Langkawi... rent a car, just simply plug the NOS in... start & drive... push the button... wheel spin... hahahhahaha... here goes the divider... ahhahahaa
Huaa portable travel NOS??interesting..hahaha...:rofl::rofl::rofl:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
Huaa portable travel NOS??interesting..hahaha...:rofl::rofl::rofl:
u can carry wherever u go wat.... easy to install only ma.. hahahha...
after return the car back to the dealer, the engine still revving healthy ler...

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
to the TS, i dunno whether to admire your thick-face or to laugh in pity. you come to a forum to PULL TRAFFIC TO YOUR BLOG... so sad... :rolleyes:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My friends Nissan Fuga/Infiniti M35 was stolen last week. Black in color bearing registration number "7777"

There is a reward of RM5,000 for any info leading to the recovery of the vehicle.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience