A Sad Day: First GTR Crash

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

keshy

500 RPM
Dec 12, 2007

We don’t even officially have it here yet and people in Hong Kong are already wrecking their GTR’s. There is no information how the crash happened. While it is extremely heart breaking, I must admit that I don’t mind seeing wrecked Ferrari’s or Lamborghini because it just shows how rich people throw their money around thinking they can drive a supercar but not this. This Nissan is personal to me, having watched it evolve from the R32 all the way to this automotive god, so watching one crash is like loosing a nail; replaceable but extremely painful. All the best to the owner of this slain hero, you have my sympathies.

lapsap25

Known Member
Aug 7, 2006
Could it even be the first halfcut in the whole world for this mean machine?

deacon

Senior master debater
May 5, 2005
KL
for want of safety sometimes it's just better to have a gear lever 3 pedals and some damn good reaction time.

ekinomae

Known Member
Oct 17, 2005
what a waste... another proof of owning a GTR (or any supercar for that matter) does not mean you are good driver..

bien335

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2009
Johor Bahru
aiyoh

maybe the driver was surprised by the immense power the new GT-R had.

but im gonna ride the band wagon

halfcut!!! :rofl:

doppelganger

Known Member
May 5, 2006

bumpxD
cheers~...

cannondale>

1,500 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
kepong
nissan gtr so wat? if u drive at 200 wacking those corner ended up like that. its a car not a flying carpet.

sti-yookuza

Known Member
Apr 14, 2006
the accident happened at this place called whampoa garden..its near the bus terminal and ferry terminal to go to central from whampoa...the driver is kinda young if not mistaken around late 20s...dat bus terminal memang famous for japo car crashes ler..cuz after 12am...the bus terminal empty got alotta those chan ho nam hongkies test drifting there...not the first time i saw nice car crash there..hahaha...

jeffbboyz

500 RPM
Feb 21, 2004
Shah Alam/ KL
ppl working their ass off just to own a Skyline.....these ppl wrack the car nicely like no body's business.....here goes the world

kenzo

6,000 RPM
well guyz accident happens lah, but no doubt the driver must be dumb
he must have think he could control the car, learn the car first
go to a track, then push to the max, its more safe there where u know wats ur limits to pushing the car...
learn more about the car, then u can pandai2 judge how to control the car wat
this wont be into a half cut
the side, back and top still new, i see the engine also not that bad, can repair want...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Ever been next to a supercar at a traffic light while seated in your hot hatch? You know he's going to smoke you if you try but sometimes, you do it just for fun, you know the rich man and his ego will almost never let you pass. However, the tables may just change in a twisty public road where power doesn't really matter and responsible driving is the only rule, just keeping up with a million dollar supercar...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience