a friend of mine had a nasty accident and still alive!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
see from the photo.....car is not tat serious damaged...at least the roof,driver n passenger side is not damage...so the people inside should be ni big deals.....

anyway...drive safety...raya coming.... :biggrin:

sakuraguy

5,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Sendai, JAPAN.
www.zerotohundred.com
huakenny, even his car is not that bad wreck, imagine a person who dont wear seatbelt, for sure hell be thrown out of the car at the space count his car fallen to .. and hitting a tree.

I have experienced this case on hitting tree, at that time i didnt wear seatbelt, hit a tree at sharp corner rainy day and survived, but my wira claimed RM12k for insurance itself.

Drive carefully guys, its rainy season, festival season and most important angpow season, wear seatbelts and avoid giving free angpow to those road superstars ;)

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
sakuraguy said:
huakenny, even his car is not that bad wreck, imagine a person who dont wear seatbelt, for sure hell be thrown out of the car at the space count his car fallen to .. and hitting a tree.

I have experienced this case on hitting tree, at that time i didnt wear seatbelt, hit a tree at sharp corner rainy day and survived, but my wira claimed RM12k for insurance itself.

Drive carefully guys, its rainy season, festival season and most important angpow season, wear seatbelts and avoid giving free angpow to those road superstars ;)
yea...agreed agreed...

the most important thing now is Drive carefully...no speeding guys.....ramadhan now.....raya coming.......

verticalimit

Known Member
Mar 27, 2005
can say lucky n can say not. go hospital do total body check up. my friend just had an accident like your car he thought ok no go check then he die liao now haihzzzzz. faster go check if late like him then cnanot save jor.

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
hmm... this dude is equally as luckly as my friend's whom crashed his gti down the ravine at ulu yam...

he avoided a mat rempit, whom came on his lane, while he did corner leper... so my friend avoided him, got into the grass patch, lost traction, and then side drifted onto the tarmac, and suddenly gained traction, which ultimately catapulted him straight accross the road into the ravine...

thankgoodness his airbag did deployed and he was saved... crawled out of the ravine and stood by the road side.

imagine.. the whole group of convoy missed him coz it happened so fast tat no one noticed him flying accross the road. Luckily the group made a U-turn when they suspected something amiss.

munky

1,500 RPM
Jul 18, 2004
PJ
www.playboy.com
Thank god so far all of my frens who had accidents, the worst is he came out with a broken finger.
Another fren bang divider at the hartamas highway driving at 210kmh, came out unscratched. But his car when i look at the pics, i think he's a very lucky dude. Another fren bang tree i think, his fren died beside him, but he came out alive and healthy

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
munky said:
Thank god so far all of my frens who had accidents, the worst is he came out with a broken finger.
Another fren bang divider at the hartamas highway driving at 210kmh, came out unscratched. But his car when i look at the pics, i think he's a very lucky dude. Another fren bang tree i think, his fren died beside him, but he came out alive and healthy
normaly passenger wil die...driver wont die...hard to explain la..but in most cases, is like tat...

maybe its a human nature...driver wil avoid the crash to himself...

las year,my cousin drive a 4x4 car n hit a roundabout, coz juz built it so he dunno...n juz crash into it...his car jump up n 'terbalik'.......even the rear axle oso 'tercabut'..the car had to cal 10 ton lorry to carry...tow truck cant tow...

but luckily no big deal..juz lost one finger...

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
huakenny said:
normaly passenger wil die...driver wont die...hard to explain la..but in most cases, is like tat...

maybe its a human nature...driver wil avoid the crash to himself...

las year,my cousin drive a 4x4 car n hit a roundabout, coz juz built it so he dunno...n juz crash into it...his car jump up n 'terbalik'.......even the rear axle oso 'tercabut'..the car had to cal 10 ton lorry to carry...tow truck cant tow...

but luckily no big deal..juz lost one finger...
i sorta agree wit u. I thought maybe coz the driver is well aware of the situation, hence he is somewhat more prepared for the crash compare to the passenger, whom does not know the situation, and how to prepare for impact.

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
You guys ever heard of the term "defensive" driving? Take precautionary actions. Always be aware of what the cars or drivers around you MIGHT do and be prepared to take the neccessary actions. Allow yourself some margin for error by yourself or the other driver. Don't assume other drivers know what you want to do. Always try to make your intentions as clear as possible to others.

RPM_freak

Known Member
Sep 13, 2005
kLANG
That is one hell of an accident .. wonder what kind of trauma he must have went to hah .. dem cool can write blog sumore .. :rock: respek ler ..

I try to avoid overtaking this lorry fellas on a small and narrow roads .. even if i wanna over take them i kasi flash their side mirros .. to indicate iam gonna over take.. One thing .. never try to overtake a lorry on thier left hand SIDE !! ..

And trust me .. on a narrow road if u see a small animal (dog/cat/goat) racing across the road .. unless u have an good car (somthing with ESP .. not PROTON cars) dont try to avoid it .. u might just as well kill your self try to do it .. sad for the poor animals tough ..

gary

Known Member
May 9, 2005
subang
RPM_freak said:
That is one hell of an accident .. wonder what kind of trauma he must have went to hah .. dem cool can write blog sumore .. :rock: respek ler ..

I try to avoid overtaking this lorry fellas on a small and narrow roads .. even if i wanna over take them i kasi flash their side mirros .. to indicate iam gonna over take.. One thing .. never try to overtake a lorry on thier left hand SIDE !! ..

And trust me .. on a narrow road if u see a small animal (dog/cat/goat) racing across the road .. unless u have an good car (somthing with ESP .. not PROTON cars) dont try to avoid it .. u might just as well kill your self try to do it .. sad for the poor animals tough ..
practicing good defensive driving skills and improving your own skills as a driver is way better than relying on electronic driving aids. A bad driver in a "good car" with all the electronic aids will still get into trouble, whereas a good driver, even in a 20 year old car with no driver aids whatsoever can easily avoid accidents.

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
si|verfish said:
You guys ever heard of the term "defensive" driving? Take precautionary actions. Always be aware of what the cars or drivers around you MIGHT do and be prepared to take the neccessary actions. Allow yourself some margin for error by yourself or the other driver. Don't assume other drivers know what you want to do. Always try to make your intentions as clear as possible to others.
Too true, my grandfather gave me a piece of advice I still remember till today. It went, "Everyone on the road is an idiot". Defensive driving basically means you have to treat everyone else as such and anticipate danger before being confronted with it. Doesn't mean you have to have spider sense of something, but from experience one can develop common sense.

A portion of accidents come from people who race on the road. I have to admit I do occassionaly 'tekan' also when someone 'cucuks' me ler. However as I'm older now, death is more realistic and hence the size of my balls has decreased somewhat. Well don't take unnecessary risks ler, it's really not worth it. And cause accidents even though you don't get involved in one. That's the worst thing isn't it, you driving normally only for a racer to slam in your ass or cause you to swerve off the road. Never happened to me lah but I can imagine.

As for accident vic's, it is always advisable to get yourself checked out even if you feel fine. I've a friend who got flung from a car and felt nothing wrong. She even called her parents to inform them of the accident. She passed away a few hours later from internal bleeding.

zybisko14

Oct 18, 2005
RPM_freak said:

hi all, glad you guys read my blog! well, like i said. wear safety belts!! cheers!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Everyone....

I would like to start a list of all the workshops with its rating.

I would be happy if everyone would contribute to share information.

For the betterment of all members....

Workshop owners, pls don't comment on yourselves :biggrin:

Thanks mate..... :tee:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience