Happy Ramadan To Muslim Friends

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

YYC

1,500 RPM
Tomorrow is the start of Ramadan. Wish all Muslim friends in zth happy Ramadan.

My wife particular like Ramadan. Besides the food at Ramadan market, she likes this best time to travel because there will be less crowded, hotels and restaurants are giving out bargain deals too.

selamat berpuasa to all muslim zth forumers....
timetoattack bazaar ramadhan haha...

---------- Post added at 01:26 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:25 AM ----------

the best time to quit smoking too....have been trying for 5 yrs but failed...:smokin:

Danz...think about all the mods u can do with the money saved...n no need sleep ar? sahur oni a few a hours away woooo

Ahlan Wasahlan Ramadhan Al-Mubarak

happy fasting guys..

:biggrin:

Hi all, a casual day visiting my monkey friends at Bukit Melawati, Kuala Selangor, I headed to the nearby Ramadan bazaar in Kuala Selangorin the evening. It's about 100 metres in length, it's considered small compared to some in KL.
I don't know should I post the photos now as many are fasting right now. Anyway hope you all don't mind.

IMG_2915.jpg

The first stall I came to is satay Kuala Selangor.

IMG_2920.jpg

Golden wings, some of them are over grilled apparently but it still made me drooling.

IMG_2922.jpg

IMG_2924.jpg

It was already crowded @630pm.

IMG_2925.jpg

Delicious murtabak.

IMG_2928.jpg

It really takes some skill to do this.

IMG_2935.jpg

This biskit batik really caught my eyes! Many flavours like strawberry, chocolate etc are available. It tastes as good as its look.

IMG_2936.jpg

I forgot what it is called. It's like pulut in the tubes there. Anyone can tell?

IMG_2937.jpg

Fruits-In-A-Cup.

IMG_2938.jpg
IMG_2939.jpg

Putu Kaya. I can smell it from far away.

IMG_2942.jpg

This minced beef will be wrapped in something like pizza skin. I haven't tried it.

IMG_2944.jpg

IMG_2945.jpg

Uncle Bob!!! No skin fried chicken.

IMG_2953.jpg

I like this one but too full to eat.

IMG_2957.jpg

Seems like a famous local cendol.

IMG_2960.jpg

A typical chakueytew.

At the end of the day, I realised I actually have not tried out many food of Ramadan bazaar. Unfortunately my stomach is just as small as my pocket. I left the bazaar and took a 1.5 hours ride home.

Last edited:
selamat berpuasa to all muslim zth forumers....
timetoattack bazaar ramadhan haha...

---------- Post added at 01:26 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:25 AM ----------

the best time to quit smoking too....have been trying for 5 yrs but failed...:smokin:

u need lots & lots of will power to quit smoking..

my lil bro wanna quit smoking.. he wake up 1 day & didn't smoke until today..

now that's a lot of will power :biggrin:

smoking is a habit rather than an addiction... Every1 can quit. nothing is impossible. Plus, a box of cigarrette is 10 bucks. thats a lot man if u times x 30 = 300 times 12 = 3600... assuming ASB dividend rate is 8%, a smoker can gain 3888 per annum....

Happy ramandan to those who celebrate. And to everybody, make sure your road tax is valid, don't speed and don't talk/sms on the phone while driving.

Police also happily welcoming the month of Ramadan, if you get what I mean.

Happy fasting :wavey:

smoking is a habit rather than an addiction... Every1 can quit. nothing is impossible. Plus, a box of cigarrette is 10 bucks. thats a lot man if u times x 30 = 300 times 12 = 3600... assuming ASB dividend rate is 8%, a smoker can gain 3888 per annum....

imagine that kind of money to mod ur car :biggrin:

extractor, cam, custom turbo :driver:

Wishing all Muslim, Happy Ramadan. Just saw a picture in AW forum, share with you all. Ramadan Bubur....

JB.jpg

STOP SMOKING IF YOU CAN....
ATTN:-
To those who smoke more than a packet a day....
You...
DEFINITELY HAVE A SHORT CUT TO A "SOMEWHERE" DESTINATION !
I've seen many....
Try your best to stopppp!:burnout:
If NOT just be happy about it! :smokin::smokin::smokin:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom