4wd WIRA

kcar850

Dec 2, 2005
better no go to 4wd la.later sangkut wif jpj and ur car will kene sita.summore daily drive,not drag.hehehhe

11000RPM

Feb 24, 2004
4WD conversion need to be so expensive?

:eek:

Maybe i ask my mechanic for you, he has done numerous 4WD conversion but location in JB la...
I sat on Wira and Satria 4WD already, i think the thing jump like a frog but inside the car, less GForce... Not like 2WD Turbo GForce...
But if 400BHP above, it'll stick make you stick to the chair, hehehe...

Anyway, For Satria conversion, you'll still use Evo/GSR etc etc floor pan but the long shaft very difficult to find lor...
Must find Mirage Cyborg 4WD in Japan but don worry, the long shaft diameter same as Evo ones...

Just my 2 cents, kekeke...

cyilaw

kuantan
GForce some time is depend the engine power. if the same engine power, 4wd should be more GForce compare to 2wd coz 4wd have a good traction.

cyilaw said:
em.."M" will make anything possible. and last time they still not so straight with this 4wd things, i experience with 2 JPJ road block they never stop me also, but now i think will more trouble. but the funny thing is, i ask the JPJ office y 4wd is illegal, them cant really give me a correct answer. hear some body say if ur car go inspection with 4wd, then is legal. last time i did inspection with 4wd, but still kena in now days.
i got one wira fuly converted to ev03...everything is evo3 except rear lamp only...done it at year 1997 and jpj all registered...

but now i not sure ok o not la....coz everytime see roadblock oso run away one....lolz....car at sabah

evo3

Jul 2, 2004
now 4WD illegal liaw lo...and the JPJ also very clever know how to differentiate a 2WD and 4WD liaw lo....kekeke

when i was driving my x-wira, see police or JPJ roadblock also run....kakaka

Speeddy Gonzales

May 11, 2005
Selayang
WOW 4WD drive man don play play
I am also interested in converting into 4wd but for me much much more easier cause using Perdana E3 maa..........according to my foreman Perdana chasis no need any cutting or welding just need to find for Eterna parts including fuel tank & brackets ( not so sure what sought of parts, newbie maa )...but will JPJ approve this sought of conversion?????? Perdana 4WD or after conversion I should avoid JPJ blocks :rolleyes:

:eek: COOL .......Proton 4wd :eek:

cyilaw

kuantan
huakenny said:
i got one wira fuly converted to ev03...everything is evo3 except rear lamp only...done it at year 1997 and jpj all registered...

but now i not sure ok o not la....coz everytime see roadblock oso run away one....lolz....car at sabah
hehe..now days damn scare already when see JPJ. my car almost same convertion with u, only boday part and chasis is wira, others all evo3...

4G63-JJ3167

Jan 23, 2004
cyilaw & huakenny,

how is the driving experience when using wira 4wd? i mean how is the car's handling & cornering compared to 2wd? is it really2 THAT good?

coz now with 2wd (especially coz FF) power understeer a lot ie when going through corners:turtle: & u floor the fun pedal.....power UNDArsteer:mad: ..

cyilaw

kuantan
for my wira the evo 3 4wd system is a old time 4wd system, got a small lsd at rear. of course the cornering and handling better then 2wd, specially when we launch our car for drag and conering at slippy road. but in conner we press the pedal it will have a bit understeer also but not serious as 2wd. the new 4wd system like my evo MR will no understeer or oversteer coz is control by acd and ayc, so more funny to driving new evo, the evo 3 fun also coz when in wet consider very easy to power slide..:)

4G63-JJ3167 said:
cyilaw & huakenny,

how is the driving experience when using wira 4wd? i mean how is the car's handling & cornering compared to 2wd? is it really2 THAT good?
erm..i din drive 2wd evo before so cant compare o.....

but for me...evo3 4wd is good..even raining i take corner wit high speed....stable....at least wont drift....lolz....

understeer wont so serious la for evo3...impreza gc8 understeer la u can feel it...sigh...

my 2 cents

phantomRX8

Insignificant Fool
Mar 21, 2005
ISS
crave4modify said:
hehe wira 4wd... how bout if its a ISWARA Aeroback 4wd ok or not?
wah!!..u guys in east malaysia got some monsters there aa?? i know wat u mean..recently i saw a pic of an iswara wit a large intercooler n the wastegate or maybe the tailpipe itself just routed in front of the left front tire..was told that it was an iswara 4wd..an it participated in tawau or brunei drag race..really wanna get my hands on one..is it complicated?? i mean the 4wd conversion for saga/iswara??

Wira 1.5 A GLI
Hi sifus, i got a question, im not quite sure about my current exhaust mods cant trust those exhaust shops guys la, can anyone advise me on my current setup? Tried modifying few times till running out of ideas

Last time use to have two bullets but now replace with midbox some how feels better pick up! so now my setup is 4-2-1---Bullet----midbox------s-flow muffler