4wd WIRA

reintel

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2004
that iswara i was told for sell. but only body as the owner taking back the engine for another project.

e_mad

Known Member
Dec 24, 2003
Speeddy Gonzales said:
WOW 4WD drive man don play play
I am also interested in converting into 4wd but for me much much more easier cause using Perdana E3 maa..........according to my foreman Perdana chasis no need any cutting or welding just need to find for Eterna parts including fuel tank & brackets ( not so sure what sought of parts, newbie maa )...but will JPJ approve this sought of conversion?????? Perdana 4WD or after conversion I should avoid JPJ blocks :rolleyes:

:eek: COOL .......Proton 4wd :eek:
Ermm..as far as I know, perdana also need to cut floor plant to fit da rear axel. If not, da conversion should be legal coz didnt involve cutting and welding at chasis. Further more perdana chasis is stronger than wira and I think can support da 4WD system, especially perdana V6. But if this really legal, I also want a perdana 4WD for daily use:rolleyes: .

cyilaw

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
kuantan
Visit site
the perdan confirm no need cut the floor plan as my friend perdana just plug and play with the 4wd system with twin turbo engine. and his car just sold out..

e_mad

Known Member
Dec 24, 2003
cyilaw, ur frend perdana izzit Sei or V6 chasis and its JPJ approved or not? emm...seem that I've chance to drive perdana 4wd everyday.

cyilaw

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
kuantan
Visit site
his perdana is Sei. for now 4wd for sure can not approve even not cut the floor plant according to JPJ officer, i ask JPJ they said the transmition system change is ilegal, so dunno how true it is.

his car never kacau by JPJ coz his perdana complete with V6 bodykit, outlook and colour just like normal V6 perdana, intercooler hide inside the bumper. ppl will thought just a normal V6 perdana, so he never stop by JPJ in road block also.:)...he sold out his car RM42K, as i think is a good price.