L9 4WD Manual Gearbox ~

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
Anyone know where to find this kit?

That including the Gearbox,Rear axle and drive shaft ~

Thanks =)
pergh! you are serious of upping ur kenari's performance, aren't you..

best of luck!!

one question... L9 got manual tranny?

karl_razlie

500 RPM
Apr 25, 2005
Puchong
JBDET only got maual tranny in daihatsu copen engine..other options can take from L5 LSD manual gearbox or L7 4wd manual gearbox.....

Wilson13B

Known Member
Dec 15, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
pergh! you are serious of upping ur kenari's performance, aren't you..

best of luck!!

one question... L9 got manual tranny?
Yeah ~ want to make it a "sleeper" look ~ hehe :biggrin:

Dunno,but Kenari original engine is same with L9 ma,only L9 got turbo and the Kenari one doesn't.....so i think it got Manual =S

---------- Post added at 03:14 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:13 AM ----------

JBDET only got maual tranny in daihatsu copen engine..other options can take from L5 LSD manual gearbox or L7 4wd manual gearbox.....
L5 or L7 gearbox can couple with JB-DET bellhousing =?

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
As per karl_razlie sez.. AFAIK, there are no manual tranny for JB-DET equipped L9....

L5 gearbox can mate to JB-DET since it have the same block... but then its driveshaft would be a mismatch for your Kenari body... better use L7 instead since L7/L9 came from the same chassis

Wilson13B

Known Member
Dec 15, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
As per karl_razlie sez.. AFAIK, there are no manual tranny for JB-DET equipped L9....

L5 gearbox can mate to JB-DET since it have the same block... but then its driveshaft would be a mismatch for your Kenari body... better use L7 instead since L7/L9 came from the same chassis
Ok mate.....it got it loud and clear ^^

Kenari original Manual box can fit or not ar?

Coz my friend say he has one on the garage doing nothing as he do Manual to Auto conversion ~

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
That one I'm not sure... but in theory it should be.. then ur kenari will be the hiway stormer since AFAIK kenari's gearbox have a very very long ratio hehe.. good for top speed huhuhu

Ok mate.....it got it loud and clear ^^

Kenari original Manual box can fit or not ar?

Coz my friend say he has one on the garage doing nothing as he do Manual to Auto conversion ~

Wilson13B

Known Member
Dec 15, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
That one I'm not sure... but in theory it should be.. then ur kenari will be the hiway stormer since AFAIK kenari's gearbox have a very very long ratio hehe.. good for top speed huhuhu
Haha yea....last time when at ori state at 5th gear pulls til 160Km/h the rpm only around 4500-5000Rpm only....but when coupled on a JB-DET that can rev all the way up to 8500Rpm the top speed i also not dare to imagine ~ LOL

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A few second ago i saw my cars picture in the internet..the suspect want to sell the car which is lower price than the market...i really2 recognized the part of the car..that belonging to me before..but have been stolen a year ago.....So,,,what should i do now??any member can help me??
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience