• Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

4G93P 1.8 Gearbox FS

Zeroed

1,500 RPM
4G93P 1.8 Gearbox FS.

All gears and syncro are in very good condition (no problems entering gear whatsoever),
the only thing is there is some slight noise at the bearings.
You wont be able to hear it if you have a straight flow exhaust, wind the windows down or turn on the radio, but silent driving can hear.

Those of you familiar with the 1.8 gearboxes should be familiar with the noise as its very common. Most people just sell the gearbox without mentioning this, but Im just being honest. (I bought this gearbox myself without knowing either)

Edit: FORGOT to mention this! Noise only comes out when youre in gear and you let go off the throttle.
Like when you release throttle in 3rd gear at 4000rpms, you'll hear the noise. If youre just cruising (maintaining speed) with a little or more throttle applied normally no noise at all.

Its quite a minor thing or I wouldnt have used this gearbox for so long.

Selling cause changed to LSD gearbox.

RM800
Location near Uptown Damansara
Pls call 019-3592892 (Jason) For dealings/enquiries, preferably no SMS please. Thanks.

Last edited:
what car is the gearbox taken from ? What the code/model of the gearbox ? Is the gearbox still attach to the car since wanted to heard how "loud" before making decision.

Complete set with foot pedal, gear knob, clucth and whatsoever for 1.6 XLi AUTO-MANUAL conversion? Why you sell it? Because of the noise..?

Gearbox from a 4G93P, not sure what car as I wasnt told by the previous owner...

Gearbox not attached to my car anymore. Well Ive described it the best I could I guess, if youre the sort of person who drives in quietness with quiet exhausts and stuff you wouldnt want this.

If you drive with windows down, radio on, or with a loud straight flow muffler and like to whack the car then its ok. :biggrin: Or if youre not particular about perfection.

Wiras: Gearbox only. selling because I got a new clutch (so gearbox came down anyway) and needed to get a LSD, so I changed. I wont say Im happy with the noise, but I wouldnt have done all the trouble just to get rid of the nosie lah.

Thanks for interest

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom