4G92P jerking

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Also, will try with contact cleaner. I see in Ace, quite expensive, 1 bottle RM80++ huhu :hmmmm:

---------- Post added at 10:08 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:08 AM ----------

OK.. noted on that. Thanks
What? RM80 per can for contact cleaner. Should be around RM15 to 20 can get dy.....

avex00

Feb 12, 2013
Selangor
What? RM80 per can for contact cleaner. Should be around RM15 to 20 can get dy.....
Ace sells all imported stuffs, went thru a few oceans to come over..price doubled and best is..Made in the USA, hoping its quality after pouring in wont kill yr car...LMAO

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
ACE mostly in shopping center, nice air con and environment for you to shop so all that is costed in. Just like that day I bought some fertilizer for a friend. At Aeon is like RM10 per kg but I got them at my hardware store at 4kg for RM20 only....

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
anyone in melaka can just borrow my contact cleaner.....then belanja me roti canai...kawtim..
so far i only used it twice after buying it.

jebatdex

Known Member
Jun 19, 2011
Skudai, Johor
So far, what I did:
- replace plug cable
- replace fuel filter
- clean MAF using CRC MAF Cleaner
- replace distributor with half cut one

Now, the problem is; when I press the acceleration pedal abruptly, is will be bad jerking. After a few moment, it will be normal again. For example, going into SmartTag lane with gear 2, after the toll, start to accelerate, then jerking happened and back to normal after some time. If I want to avoid the jerking, need to accelerate/pick up speed very slowly, cannot be abruptly. Anyone has experienced this kind of problem? Maybe the halfcut distributor gives problem, but when I first installed it, no problem happened... :hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear all,

I am helping a friend to recover his car. He traded his Satria Neo Lite for a Saga FLX using a used car dealer and things went bad from there. Apparently the dealer along with both car has been missing after my friend has signed the bank loan agreement for the new car. The best part is, Proton centre has not received his old Satria yet. Things has been going on for quite some time now. All police reports, e-mails to Proton HQ, lawyers & phone calls has been made but still no...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience