4g91 modification

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
get 4 turbo:rofl: all of them r na hardcore rrrrr....

wow!!!!!!

i just not read more than 5 days. so much gd info here. any way thanx to everybody.
the sad thing is i just involve in an accident last monday n my "baby" quiet bad injured la.

so i want some advice what to do. if everybody hv any suggestion pls see my new thread at car maintenance section. plsssss guy.........

too bad...
Ur baby injured!!!
haha...
Treat it well...

Ur next level will be evo twin pot ot RB 4 pot brake kit!!!
:nurse:

hai n slm to all bro..sorry 4 interrupting..just want to get some opinion,advice n experience from u all..my care have 4G91 engine rojak with 4G93(maybe putra) head,throttle body,ECU n 1.8" exhaust piping..the exhaust manifold n muffler all stndrd but the problem is i used 1.3 proton sntndrd gearbox..what is the best gearbox that suit in my car now?is using 4G91 gearbox is better or maybe 4G92 or 4G93 is better?what about the best clutch plate to used?how much the cost? i hope u all can help me..thanks..:driver:

Bump: hai n slm to all bro..sorry 4 interrupting..just want to get some opinion,advice n experience from u all..my care have 4G91 engine rojak with 4G93(maybe putra) head,throttle body,ECU n 1.8" exhaust piping..the exhaust manifold n muffler all stndrd but the problem is i used 1.3 proton sntndrd gearbox..what is the best gearbox that suit in my car now?is using 4G91 gearbox is better or maybe 4G92 or 4G93 is better?what about the best clutch plate to used?how much the cost? i hope u all can help me..thanks..:driver:

4g91 gb should be sufficient .. but if u have xtra budget ... mivec gb is the way to go!

4g91 gb should be sufficient .. but if u have xtra budget ... mivec gb is the way to go!

oo..tq joe..i'm also had heard that people say that this gearbox is good for 4g91..if u have some info or friends that want to sell mivec 1.6 gearbox complete with OEM or semi racing cluctch kit,pump,plate,flywheel n drive shaft just tell me..:rock:

Bump:

oo..tq joe..i'm also had heard that people say that this gearbox is good for 4g91..if u have some info or friends that want to sell mivec 1.6 gearbox complete with OEM or semi racing cluctch kit,pump,plate,flywheel n drive shaft just tell me..:rock:

well...
wat is ur budget for it???
mivec lsd gb can easily fetch more than 2k nowadays....
whereas for 4g91 n 4g93 gearbox, its slightly more than half the price of mivec lsd gearbox....

ya...agree with joe...
Mivec Gb have a better final gear gear if i'm not mistaken...
But about the OEM clucth...
not to worry...EXEDY 2 puck can help u!!! RM ard 1.5k if not wrong!!!

But prepare some flywheel as it will be teared by the Semi-race clutch!!!

yes i know that mivec gb lsd is quite expensive coz is "barang baik" n for performance..hehe..my budget is less 2k la complete with cluth,flywheel,etc n installation..what about the price of non lsd-mivec gearbox? what is the advantage n disadvantage using lsd?if my batery "kong" i heard that is hard n heavy to "tolak" the car if gearbox have lsd..hehe..is it true? :confused:

yes i know that mivec gb lsd is quite expensive coz is "barang baik" n for performance..hehe..my budget is less 2k la complete with cluth,flywheel,etc n installation..what about the price of non lsd-mivec gearbox? what is the advantage n disadvantage using lsd?if my batery "kong" i heard that is hard n heavy to "tolak" the car if gearbox have lsd..hehe..is it true? :confused:
Fren...don't be insane...
It's same...u r using 8.5' flywheel...how u expect ur car can start by push!?!? Or u can do it now?
Trust me...my exp. on semi-race clucth not even can start after ur clucth pump spoil 'lan' joh!!!
the Fxxker stupid foreman masuk 1st gear & start engine...until now my gb sync gear damge liao...
Sugeest u buy jumper lah!!! Maintenance issue try not to bring into the mod. issue leh!!!

Hehe!!!

Bump:
It's same...u r using 8.5' flywheel...how u expect ur car can start by push!?!? Or u can do it now?
Trust me...my exp. on semi-race clucth not even can start after ur clucth pump spoil 'lan' joh!!!
the Fxxker stupid foreman masuk 1st gear & start engine...until now my gb sync gear damge liao...
Sugeest u buy jumper lah!!! Maintenance issue try not to bring into the mod. issue leh!!!

Hehe!!!

Ohh..no wonder la, my gb feel have a problem after i bring back frm w/shp. they start it by using push & start..argh..:banghead:

Hehe!!!

alapak..i think you miscall..eh wrong..hehe..misunderstanding my question lorr mr jack...i will not push n start my car la coz i still syg my gearbox la..huhu..my question are :

1. what is the advantage n disadvantage of using LSD(Limited Slid Diferential) Gearbox?

2. If your battey is "kong" n example for emergencies u want to push the car(for manual gearbox),is it heavy or can't push the car coz of the LSD in gearbox?..:confused:

Last edited:
bro just wanna share thread for a while ..
i just changed my car to 4g91 ....
im a frequent driver to jb ... so my main concern is abt FC ...
wat kinda mod should i do to make my car have good FC ..
i have to change my exhaust system as it was originally for automatic .
so wats the best suggestion of exhaust system i should have in ...
and any other suggestions on how to have a good FC .. normal mods not the heavy ones .
thanks bro's

seriously la...
i dun see any prob to push a car wif LSD lo....
its not a hell of a diff la....
if u r on neutral/free gear....

i got a feelin we r very off topic.....

Hehe!!!

alapak..i think you miscall..eh wrong..hehe..misunderstanding my question lorr mr jack...i will not push n start my car la coz i still syg my gearbox la..huhu..my question are :

1. what is the advantage n disadvantage of using LSD(Limited Slid Diferential) Gearbox?

2. If your battey is "kong" n example for emergencies u want to push the car(for manual gearbox),is it heavy or can't push the car coz of the LSD in gearbox?..:confused:
LSD is to allow both of ur wheel to move together...
But beware of the on wheel balancing...No!!! ur g/b will spoil!!!

LSD can help u in cornering...
the movement just like u won't drift out & will follow u desire handliing...
coz when corner + speeding, ur wheel will move imbalancely...one faster than the under press one...
so LSD could compensate each other so that cornering more smoother...

Greetings!
I'm newbie in modification.I wanted to know about transplant and gearbox.

1.Izit legal to transplant Iswara 1.3M to 4G91?

Wanna ask u all,i want to convert my Iswara 1.3M to 4G91 Auto(No choice,I have to make it Auto) but as told by mech,the 4G91 gearbox won't fit in iswara without modification and even after mod to fit,it's not legal.So,do wira autobox will fit nicely in iswara and izit legal to do so?can i use back the 1.3M gearbox's pedals to fit in wira autobox minus the clutch pedal?

Thanks

Hi Sifus,
Got old saga year 1989 converted to 4G91 engine 'rojak' with 1.6 wiring. Pening kepala about the problem of my engine when turning air-con ON engine want to die..looks like RPM too low. Help me out to find me the modified mechanic for me to send my car repaired. Anybody knows who's who? Give me the address and phone no if possible.

Thanks

Hi Sifus,
Got old saga year 1989 converted to 4G91 engine 'rojak' with 1.6 wiring. Pening kepala about the problem of my engine when turning air-con ON engine want to die..looks like RPM too low. Help me out to find me the modified mechanic for me to send my car repaired. Anybody knows who's who? Give me the address and phone no if possible.

Thanks
have u checked ur throttle body?
maybe kong...need to service but better change it!

coz 4g91,92 & 93 using air flow sensing sysem mah...except mivec

Bump: coz 4g91,92 & 93 using air flow sensing sysem mah...except mivec

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom