4g15 + turbo + automatic transmission.....?

henter

Mar 19, 2006
www.friendster.com
hey iam using saga megavalve .....can i put turbo on it...what type of turbo that can be add...also when i using turbo...power tak if i using auto transmission...?

khoyos

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2003
Shah Alam
dude, even without turbo, the auto transmission cannot last long... think properly bro. if u want power + auto, no local car can give u that...

jeyadev

Known Member
Mar 7, 2006
please don't waste your time and money. the Saga auto is only 3-speed... useless piece of scrap

khoyos

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2003
Shah Alam
i'm not condemning the auto gearbox just for the sake of condemning. i've personally broken 4 4g15 auto gearboxes, thinking that maybe one will last long. it wont. and my engine was still NA. after changing to manual, no more problems.

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
auto + turbo...
dont waste money lor... for turbo to kick in, u need to be at high or mid rev all the time... auto, u cannot control the gear shift time... what if ur car shifts up before the turbo kicks in??... means no use lar....

my advice, get proper turbo engine... transplant 4g61t halfcut....

jambunk86

500 RPM
Jun 19, 2005
Kajang
3 speed a/t...u tekan habis untill redline all time...memang kondem that fast lor...as many wud suggest, take one turbo engine sumbat in ur car...better results, cost lest = less headache...

Infinity Carquest

Known Member
Feb 7, 2006
guys are true about it...
turbo charging is a waste of money
but it is the spirit of motor racing..
i love that spirit of yours....
true based on what they said...
turbo charged an auto car..will only kill yer gearbox..as auto gearbox always have friction all the time...clutch always engaged...-not like manual...
and for yer information...gearbox is the most headache stuff in car component...
and most expensive too if you realise...
i personally turbocharged my car my ownself..
and it is a waste of time..as you dont and the locals dont have the equipment that you requires to turbo charged the car..
example....holley carb- cant turbo charge a car using ori carb..(car will lag and semput(not enough minyak) )
if you wish for any help..
just pm me..
my wife calling me out to eat lunch..
see yah..

Dino@Casper

May 13, 2005
P.J
For one Nissan skyline equip with RB20DET which is the r32 model.. which auto gearbox was make to take more punishment... for your car.. 4G15 with an auto.. trust me u dun wanna bolt on a turbo with that sluggish gearbox.. change 2 a manual.. anyways.. check out the tread on the guy would did a bolt on turbo on his 1.3 satria.. that was not bad...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear Friends,

Need advise, can we swap 4G92 meter box with proton 1.8/1.6 meter box??
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience