Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

29th November Open Track Day replace 22nd November

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Sil80-13

1,000 RPM
Reactions
Hi guys,

Latest info. Just called up SIC this morning. According to them, they have to cancel the open track day on 22 November. But they will replace it on following week & it's confirmed. 29th November 2009. Time same 2pm-5pm. Thanks.

So maybe there is changes in the participant list. Please insert below who interested to join together.

1. Sil80-13 - SEG AE101 20V

Kumar haven't confirm yet le. 22nd might still be on

Is it? Coz when I called up SIC this morning, he said let me check & looks like they have the time table with them. Then said Open track day postponed to 29th.

km_chew,

You know Kumar well & you can contact him? Then need your help to call & confirm with him again maybe on the 2 week of November :biggrin:

will be very happy if it's postpone to 29th of nov..hehehe

22nd, tentative book by KBC (not sure which dept from gov) . Haven't pay yet, means not confirm.

One week more to know the actual date. Geez, this really give me headache on my planning here.

Let's pray and hope dat that KBC will pay soon..

Huh!??? change to 29 November pulak?
I think that day i got appointment already... But hopefully the appointment can be cancel

haiya dont postponela..i already setup my car...29 im working.adui....pening2

Latest update, courtesy of the event mgmt SIC. Thanks again

10 & 11th November / 9am - 12pm
22nd & 29th November / 2pm - 5pm

Latest update, courtesy of the event mgmt SIC. Thanks again

10 & 11th November / 9am - 12pm
22nd & 29th November / 2pm - 5pm

km_chew,

Which means it's still not yet confirm whether the open track day is on 22nd or 29th. Right? Or both day also got open track day? :confused:

A Post Every 5 Mins

I thought TurboCharger only for manual, because autobox usually running on low rev, but there's turbocharged engine with autobox, can explain how it works with low rev? and how is the performance, (like hp loss, turbo lag etc)?

Other question....
I've done some research about mitsu engine, all i understand is the engine code, ex. 4G92 DOHC MIVEC, 4G63T DOHC, 4G91 DOHC etc... but i heard ppl usually call GSR, VR4, EVO 3, what engine code they are actually running?

Thanks...

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom