Convoy + TT (SAT, 29th July)

B18C-R

1,500 RPM
Folks,

We'll have a 50km++ x 2 way 'speedruns' convoy & TT this coming SAT. Convoy will starts around 4pm and we'll head to our destination for some TT and perhaps dinner before returning back to KL.

Please check our MLOC calendar (in MLOC Yahoo group) for meet-up details. SMS will be send out to all members.

Thanks.

*sigh*

Gotta give it a miss. Mother in law's birthday.

How do you all find so much time to do this stuff every week ah? The 'lou poh chai' don't marah wan ka?

B18C-R,
am i welcome to join ? If yes pls PM me TT...would like to see all the Evos gather together...:)

Cannonfodder,

U can always bring along ur 'lou po tai yan' or ur gal together during TT la... Hahaha... Lotsa members do bring thier partners la... :_: But if u said ur mom-in-law b-day ah... Then dun pray pray oh... LoLzzzzzzzzzzzz....

I would also like to, but she always looks so bored at these things. Then torn between having to meet new people and having to fouk xi the lou poh tai yan!

Yah, this week definitely out wan becos of the birthday dinner.

Aiyoooooooo.... No need to worry man... When v man doing de car talk... U jus turn ur head back n hv a look at those 'Gal frens + wifey' gang - they even talk louder than us le... LoLzzzzzzzzzzzzz.... :_: Sometimes they r de 1 wanna to go off late n not us la... haha.

No worry la... Meet u next time!!!

kampoon,
if you come that means got lancer lah!!! hahahahaha..... the more the merrier!!!

Kampoon,

Come along la...I am not sure if any other lancer kaki is coming but I will SMS Gordon, Khairul, Wan ...etc also.

Cannonfodder,
Aiyoh..dun make it until is either MLOC or WIFEY la...duh. Like that no good liao. later all the GF & Wifes club 'blacklist' mloc then all tapau gulung tikar !

g88,
U're welcome to join us. I'll PM you our meet-up location. Come la if u can make it.

B18C-R,

Ah, for the time being, it is kinda either go for gatherings or spend time with the wifey. Unique situation for now, but will be rectified after August, so no problems going for MLOC gatherings after that!

I will be mettings up u guys at the second waiting / gathering location ....more convenience for me ......

all the wife or gf from mloc guy got damn high spirit..follow they all go speedrun.i hope i got gf like that too:_:

Top Bottom