2011 Skyline Gathering

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Where to find tigers? Shaggy and Mr Plawyer (lawyer + player = plawyer.. geddit? :biggrin:) can supply some 'tigers' for 'show' lah..

Anybody for seafood at Pantai Remis?

Not that funny when you have to explain the joke LOL

But I admit I couldn't help but smile and disguise what was meant to be a giggle by pretending to cough :biggrin:

mana plak pantai Remus ni? He has his own beach now?

Oit. Bikin malu Skyline Club Klang Branch. Pantai Remis is after Kapar.. There is a seafood restaurant there that has decent food, at least the last time I went there a couple of months ago. :biggrin:

[PIMPIN];1063552689 said:
Not that funny when you have to explain the joke LOL

But I admit I couldn't help but smile and disguise what was meant to be a giggle by pretending to cough :biggrin:

Wanted to type Mr Pimp Lawyer instead but worried that some would mistaken for our superior Mr Pimpin.. :rofl:

Oit. Bikin malu Skyline Club Klang Branch. Pantai Remis is after Kapar.. There is a seafood restaurant there that has decent food, at least the last time I went there a couple of months ago. :biggrin:

Wanted to type Mr Pimp Lawyer instead but worried that some would mistaken for our superior Mr Pimpin.. :rofl:

Actually if you asked me I'd have guessed Pantai Remis was near Mersing or somewhere like that.

Mr Pimp Lawyer refers purely to JaHaX only. Loyar buruk baru aku.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom