Nissan Skyline GTR R35 2011 Premium NFL Unreg Promo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Nissan Skyline GTR R35 2011 Premium NFL Unreg Promo

Sep 18, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
Premium Japan Spec with Bose Sound System

The revised GT-R features an engine with revised mapping, changes to valve timing, larger inlets and a revised exhaust system which boosts rated power to 530 bhp[28] and 612Nm of torque from 3200 to 6000rpm. Changes also include a new more rigid front strut bar made from carbon composite, larger front brake rotors, new lighter and stiffer wheels, and revised Dunlop tires. Cosmetic changes include a new front bumper with integrated LEDs. The front bumper improves cooling to the radiator and front brakes while reducing drag. A new rear diffuser improves downforce and also includes additional rear cooling ducts. The interior was revised to improve the quality. This new version is offered with a new HDD CARWINGS navigation system with enhanced entertainment features and USB port with iPod connectivity.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hye, i want to ask anyone who have experienced installed viva 1.0 manual gearbox into their kancil turbo. Currently im on L6 EF-RL engine with rfh4 turbo, 240 injector, adjustable fuel regulator, 2" straight piping, downpipe and emanage. Planning to upgrade the gearbox to viva 1.0 manual gearbox because the 660 gb like scream for another gear at the highway. Is the ratio for viva 1.0 gb is to large for my 660T kancil? Sorry for my bad english.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience