2010 Merdeka Millennium Endurance Race - Some shots from the start

keshy

500 RPM
Dec 12, 2007

The 2010 Merdeka Millennium Endurance Race is in its second hour and it has been quite a race so far. All 36 cars that started the race are still in contention but it was the Audi Race Experience Team Joest, that provided the biggest scare even before the race started.

At the starting grid the R8 GT suddenly caught on fire, adding to the already dramatic essence of the endurance race. The team managed to get the car started in time for the race. Starting from the pits however was car number #36 of Team Ultra Racing Kegani, the Toyota Altezza has been giving problems even during practise, so we're keeping a close watch on it's performance.

Other than that, the race has been fairly smooth but there's still 10 hours of racing left, and we'll be bringing you the best from the most dramatic race in South East Asia. Below are the listings for the top three contenders of each class:

GT Class
Team PCS Racing - 57 laps - best lap of 2:05.612 - Porsche RSR
Arrows Racing - 1 lap down - best lap of 2:07.061 - Lamborghini Gallardo LP560
Kencana Racing Team - 1 lap down - best lap of 2:09.104

Touring Production Class
Honda Malaysia Racing Team - 52 laps - best lap of 2:27.810 - Civic Type R FD2R
JC Racing - 3 seconds behind - best lap of 2:26.996 - Civic Type R FD2R
HKS Garage R Racing - 1 lap behind - best lap of 2:29.489 - Integra DC5

Sports Production Class
Team JPM Dragon i - 53 laps - best lap of 2:24.999 - Porsche GT3
Tracy Sports - 53 laps - best lap of 2:29.807 - Honda S2000
Team Empire Motorsports - 53 laps - best lap of 2:24.398 - Lotus 2 Eleven

Attachments

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Does Anyone here knows how to fabricate an intercoolers? i have a huge intercooler core but not so sure how to make use of it..hehe..but after google-ing a bit i do have a bit of idea..if u guys did this before pls share your experience. thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience